Durhamtown conditions

Started by rappy350, November 28, 2005, 08:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rappy350

anybody been to DP lately I am goin to head up there on thursday and I was wondering what the conditions are like.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Bigscrb15

It was pretty dry Thanksgiving weekend, but they got rain up there today.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

ther is one heck of a Front coming though the next couple of days, you might be facing the same condition we did. absolute slop..

rappy350

I dont care about slop as long as it aint raining and as long as they dont close the track. It will be my first time at track and I am looking for some fun.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com