www.floridaatv.com is down

Started by americanhighlander, November 28, 2005, 07:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 :o

I just went on the web site address
it's not poping up on web site it's not loading up.
I went on it last  night it was doing fine.


thanks,
amhighlander 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Southern4x4

yeah same here i was wondering if it was just me
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

americanhighlander

I hope they get back online soon.
I love read their topics on atv topics and
for sale classfeids areas too.  :) :star.gif :Sp :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

RL400

#3
Thats their problem, not ATVFlorida.com's.  Really, I dont think the "<Insert website here> is down" threads are neccessary.  If people visit that website, I'm sure they notice it when the page doesnt load.  It doesnt make their site come up any faster.

I'm the sure the owner of it knows too.

americanhighlander

#4
Well  I had put this topic on here becuase I know some of members
go that web site.I know couple  months ago people on here posted this topic
to tell them if web site goes down to warn people out there.

Sometimes if this web site goes down on here.people on floridaatv.com
tells them atvflorida.com goes down.
But they did that couple  months ago on here to change
layout and icons on here.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250

Quote from: americanhighlander on November 28, 2005, 07:32:25 PM
Well  I had put this topic on here becuase I know some of members
go that web site.I know couple  months people on here posted this topic
to tell them if web site goes down to warn people out there.

Sometimes if this web site goes down on here.people on floridaatv.com
tells them atvflorida.com goes down.
But they did that couple  months on here to change
layout and icons on here.







I can't read what you type, ever! 8)

RL400


RL400

Quote from: americanhighlander on November 28, 2005, 07:32:25 PM
Well  I had put this topic on here becuase I know some of members
go that web site.I know couple  months ago people on here posted this topic
to tell them if web site goes down to warn people out there.

Sometimes if this web site goes down on here.people on floridaatv.com
tells them atvflorida.com goes down.
But they did that couple  months ago on here to change
layout and icons on here.



o kool.

americanhighlander

Maybe they will get it back online tommorrow or next follow day.

Just let me know it's back online....

Thanks,
amhighlander, 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

LakeMaryKid

OMG this is like the 40000000 thread on this. People arent retarded, if they go to the site and it doesnt pop up, commen sense its DOWN!!!!!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

hey you know, maybe tomorrow, if the sun comes up,,,it will be daylight.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

o4250

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 28, 2005, 09:35:52 PM
hey you know, maybe tomorrow, if the sun comes up,,,it will be daylight.

Id@


I doubt it.

RL400

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 28, 2005, 09:35:52 PM
hey you know, maybe tomorrow, if the sun comes up,,,it will be daylight.

Id@


not if its cloudy and rainy.

always optimistic,
rl.

Chuck_Norris

What is the big deal. so there is more than 1 atv site that is florida based. I am a member of several to include floridaatv.com just as I am a member here. many others also are. Having resentment or competitive notions when other are in need really speaks highly for where your heart is at. Northfloridaatv went down due to the moderator getting injured, How many of you have actually sent message to him or his family of your concerns or best wishes or maybe a get well soon. Loyalty is one thing, being inconsiderate is another, oh did my sacasim offend you... if the shoe fits, wear it. I have friends all over the state of Florida, Georgia. because of local sites Not to mention the extented relations from ATV site in general across the country. I will be making a trip to ride the dunes out west, based on the relationships I have made via the ATV sites it will happen with accomidations provided by other members. I dont have to ship my quad out there because someone is considerate  enough to let my family use extras they have. That is what these sites are about. If you werent so dang sideways about stupid crap you'd realize what friends do for each other. who has even considered calling Dave or Yunt2 just to see what is up?? Nice friends >:(

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 28, 2005, 10:19:12 PM
What is the big deal. so there is more than 1 atv site that is florida based. I am a member of several to include floridaatv.com just as I am a member here. many others also are. Having resentment or competitive notions when other are in need really speaks highly for where your heart is at. Northfloridaatv went down due to the moderator getting injured, How many of you have actually sent message to him or his family of your concerns or best wishes or maybe a get well soon. Loyalty is one thing, being inconsiderate is another, oh did my sacasim offend you... if the shoe fits, wear it. I have friends all over the state of Florida, Georgia. because of local sites Not to mention the extented relations from ATV site in general across the country. I will be making a trip to ride the dunes out west, based on the relationships I have made via the ATV sites it will happen with accomidations provided by other members. I dont have to ship my quad out there because someone is considerate  enough to let my family use extras they have. That is what these sites are about. If you werent so dang sideways about stupid crap you'd realize what friends do for each other. who has even considered calling Dave or Yunt2 just to see what is up?? Nice friends >:(

Agreed Bill, however I think the "poking fun" on this particular thread is just because it seems to be a reoccuring thing with that site and notices from Mr Highlander.  While I'm sure he is just trying to be helpful(as many of us try to be) the notices tend to get repetitive.

I'll never knock another site, it's just that(when I was employed) I didn't have the time to go looking at a bunch of different sites.  In fact I used to be a very active member of fordtruckworld.com in the Florida Chapter,,,,once I got into ATVs again and this site, I hardly go there anymore.

anyway, time for bed.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 28, 2005, 10:19:12 PM
What is the big deal. so there is more than 1 atv site that is florida based. I am a member of several to include floridaatv.com just as I am a member here. many others also are. Having resentment or competitive notions when other are in need really speaks highly for where your heart is at. Northfloridaatv went down due to the moderator getting injured, How many of you have actually sent message to him or his family of your concerns or best wishes or maybe a get well soon. Loyalty is one thing, being inconsiderate is another, oh did my sacasim offend you... if the shoe fits, wear it. I have friends all over the state of Florida, Georgia. because of local sites Not to mention the extented relations from ATV site in general across the country. I will be making a trip to ride the dunes out west, based on the relationships I have made via the ATV sites it will happen with accomidations provided by other members. I dont have to ship my quad out there because someone is considerate  enough to let my family use extras they have. That is what these sites are about. If you werent so dang sideways about stupid crap you'd realize what friends do for each other. who has even considered calling Dave or Yunt2 just to see what is up?? Nice friends >:(
Well  said  Chuck. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

yunt2ride

I will check on it today. We have been having some lightning and rain and the power has flickered some here so it may be that the tower may have gotten hit or something. Thanks everyone.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

05greengriz

Keep us posted Tony. And also, well said Chuck :ThumbsUp.gif
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

big-daddy

Thanks Tony for the update.



Chuck you da Man... ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on November 29, 2005, 07:21:39 AM
Thanks Tony for the update.



Chuck you da Man... ;)

hey I resemble that remark?!

:-*

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

kawGIRL

 :Clap.gif
I never new that ;D Learn something new everyday :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

americanhighlander

#24
The site is still down today. :(
So I keep you posted on it  tommrrow. :)
And yestday we had some bad stormy weather
here in mcalpin and all way to lake city.

Nasty weather today here a cold front
going through here.It will be upper 30's tommorrow
night here.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com