Awesome 10-01-05 MX Footage

Started by Asphaltdragon, October 03, 2005, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Hollywood: That video doesn't do that jump justice. You have know idea what you are getting yourself into  ;)  I have never heard of a quad doing it. The only person I have seen ride that maybe could pull it off is Giovanni.... he has more b@lls than he does sense.....

Hollywood

That's why I said I'd have to see it. Hard to tell from the vid how much speed could be carried through the corner. ;) You know me though I don't have much sense either. lmao
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

I don't think Steve would have any problems, I didn't see any trees that could get in his way!  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed


Hollywood

I'll tell you the truth now that I am home and can watch it full speed on the cable modem I am thinking more like triple, single. That would be a heck of a shot on a quad!


ATP get working on that new motor and then for sure. lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Exmx54

Now that I watche the vid again, is that kid on a 250 Four stroke? If he is, we can make it probaly. Lets get another group ride there the weeken after the next FTR, we can mess around with it, maybe Giovanni can come down and give it a try.

dreth

he was on a 250 four stroke but he can rail that corner  at speeds we quad guys could only dream of!! i still say that if you have enough motor it can be done on a quad but you will go to the hospital if you dont make it :deal.gif

as for the triple single....................you would come in so hot on that single that you would get bucked off the quad, in my opinion! but im down for a trip to watch and if yall get close enough :dunno.gif ill try it :ThumbsUp.gif

Toomey

I'm ready for another track ride, I'm really excited about trying out my dirtbike out on it, just got it not too long ago.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

o4250


YFZ450-Tampa

It was a blast, had a great time, hope Jen is OK
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Z400BADBOY

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Z400BB
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

The hyrbid kid

so whats going on when is this gonna be out..
im dying to see it..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..