Bike shops in or around Orlando?

Started by MotoMike, November 28, 2005, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Hey, what bike shops are in the Orlando area?  I know about ATP but what else is around here?  I might be willing to do a little driving if needed.  Don't need any work right now but if I ever do I would like to have some options.

Mike

bigscrub79

From what i have heard from just about everyone on the site ATP would be the place to go, i dont know of any others.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

#2
Motorcycles of Apopka 407-880-0606
TBS - I don't know if that is an abreviation or the name

and about a billion dealers in a 50 mile radius. All of which are Parts Unlimited and Tucker Rocky dealers and can special order parts.

For other after market (LSR, Houser...) you can call Godfather racing www.godfatheroffroad.com. They are in South Fl but they will ship to you.

How far do you want to drive?  There are places out near Tampa and stuff too.

The hyrbid kid

if u have had such great service with atp why leave them..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

MotoMike

Well, per Mike, he is going to be spending a lot of time next year traveling with his race team.

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

Whatever man this is like on of them kid post or poll's. You have a phone book why not get it out & start looking but I would say once you are in with a place that takes care of you you really shouldn't step on thier toes like this because it can hurt in the long run. Prices go up & pockets get empty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just my .02 !!!!!!!!!!!   I only deal with 3 places & that is it & the best part is they all know it but I get AWSOME deals at all 3 because I am loyal to them 3 shops.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Bigscrb15

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 28, 2005, 02:50:26 PM
Whatever man this is like on of them kid post or poll's. You have a phone book why not get it out & start looking but I would say once you are in with a place that takes care of you you really shouldn't step on thier toes like this because it can hurt in the long run. Prices go up & pockets get empty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just my .02 !!!!!!!!!!!   I only deal with 3 places & that is it & the best part is they all know it but I get AWSOME deals at all 3 because I am loyal to them 3 shops.

Then why don't you tell us those 3 shops? I don't think the phonebook has reviews on shops and tell if they are good or not. He probably started this thread to find a good shop that people recommend. He isn't trying to step on ATPs toes, he was told by the owner that they might not be available all the time next year and would like a place to go if Mike can't help him.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Nightbreed

#7
WOW, LOL ;D

My wife just told me about all of this.
 
  There will always be someone at the shop to take orders and such. I will only be gone one or two days a week, and the weekend only, on the weeks that we have an out of state race, when the season starts. Anyone can look at the ATVA and ESPN schedule and see exactly what weekends I will be gone.
  Also, if all goes as planned, we will be hiring an employee soon to help with the growing work load.

Just wanted to clear all this up, lol
ATP will always be here one way or another to help with anyones quad needs.

Mike
ATP Racing Engines
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

LE450-RACER#77

Everyone that knows me including motomike knows that I deal with YAMAHA shops as in CYCLE SPORTS CENTER, CHAMPION YAMAHA (Oakland),  & yes I do deal with a more honda favored ATP.  Trying to break Mike of that & get him into the YFZ as much as the honda.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Nightbreed

Well I do have that new 06 YFZ sitting in the shop, so maybe that will be a start, lol  ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

MotoMike

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 28, 2005, 02:50:26 PM
Whatever man this is like on of them kid post or poll's. You have a phone book why not get it out & start looking but I would say once you are in with a place that takes care of you you really shouldn't step on thier toes like this because it can hurt in the long run. Prices go up & pockets get empty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just my .02 !!!!!!!!!!!   I only deal with 3 places & that is it & the best part is they all know it but I get AWSOME deals at all 3 because I am loyal to them 3 shops.

Whoa there Steve!  Now, I am not really sure what you are talking about as I did not try to step on anyones toes.  I am just trying to see whoelse is out there for when Mike can't get to a job for me.

Bigscrb...you nailed it!


Mike

LE450-RACER#77

Oh I am so sorry there little buddy.    :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com