Hardrock today 11-26

Started by Flea_Jumper, November 27, 2005, 03:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

 :)  Met up with Hollywood and Florida 400 and had some fun.  Track was rough as usual and fun. 
Here are some pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

 :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Numkut

Wheres the Watertower jump pics??? jk  I heard there was a new expert section with an even bigger jump than the watertower jump?
off the website:

A new 1/2 mile section was added for expert and intermediate riders.
  The new expert section includes a jump that makes the "Water Tower Jump" look like pale in comparison.

Oh by the way sweet pics!
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

T2

Those are great action shots, but we need BIGGER pics. Looks like you guys had a great time glad to see that.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

 :(  I have to tell you that I was kinda pissed at Glen the owner.  I asked him where the new section was and he stated it was closed due to people riding it backwords because they were scared and could not make it.  IF YOU DONT HAVE IT OPEN THEN DONT ADVERTISE THAT IT IS!!  THATS MISLEADING.  I saw one person on it the whole day. Thats the biggest reason I drove up there was to check it out.  I am sending him a nasty gram today.

Numkut

I wonder if it is so big that people are scared of it???  ???
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

dreth

i gotta agree with T2! bigger picks!! im blind ;) whats up cody? did you hit all the doubles?