Before and after

Started by jocolo, November 27, 2005, 12:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jocolo

Well I know it's not an atv, but I ride both an 400ex and a yz426
I did a convertion on my 02'426 and change the subframe,airbox, r,master, tank, seat and all the plastics and now it look and feels like a 03-04 yz450
seats lower and flater = going all out fasterĀ  ::)

BEFORE



AFTER






gery350

man thats a nice bike.
good job!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

jocolo

Just in case this is my quad 8)
My two ladies



[attachment deleted by admin]

Numkut

Wow that is beatiful for a 426, most of those are in pretty shabby condition by now. I've noticed bikes get roughed up alot faster than quads. I am actually thinking about getting those graphics with the seat cover for my bike, they are purty nice lookin.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

PowerStroke 7.3

I've got to say that was a HUGE change hahaha ;D
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: z400_63 on November 27, 2005, 09:49:38 PM
I've got to say that was a HUGE change hahaha ;D
heck yah...new plastics make the world of difference!!! Sweet Bike!

jocolo