Hardrock friday-saturday

Started by Exmx54, November 23, 2005, 01:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

Anybody gona be at hardrock friday or saturday? If any of you will be at hardrock, or any track around there, let me know I'll be up in the area, want to ride.

53yfz450

you should try sandmountain on sunday. ;)

i will be there. i know its not near hardrock but.......

do you have your 450 back together whats it look like. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

It should be done Friday morning! How far from hardrock is sandmountain?

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

I'm located in Belleview, FL. Like 15 minutes from Hardrock. Marion County

53yfz450

oh it says your located in palm beach. ???

give me a minute. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54


53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Damn thats far! I think I'll stick to hardrock/ waldo this weekend

53yfz450

yeah plus your just getting your bike together so just in case something goes wrong you wont have to drive all the way back. (knock on wood) 
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

My bike shouldn't have any trouble, Mike is building it  8) 53YFZ, how about Waldo Saturday?

53yfz450

i wish. ;D but im going to race dade. one of these weekends we have to meet up. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hollywood

If my brake line comes in I'd be up for Waldo on Saturday. :)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

PowerStroke 7.3

This is Florida400ex-

If they come in, give me a call. 561-707-3017 so I can meet you out there, or else I'll probaly go to hardrock. Does Redthingy have practice this weekend? Last weekend of every month usually is a practice day correct?
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

Flea_Jumper

We are going for sure.  I spoke with Hollywood today and he is in if he can find a stock brake line.  See ya there.

PowerStroke 7.3

Waldo or Hardrock? I want to check out them gust bikes!
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

Hollywood

Well according to the tracking they arrived in Jax today so I should have them but we'll see. I am just waiting for them to arrive.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

Brake line is here, installed and blead. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper

 ;) Its a go.  We will be at Hardrock around 10-10:30.  We went to Waldo a few weeks ago and I must adimit I did not like the changes.  The track is kind of boring now.
See ya in the morning.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

T2

You guys have fun and like he said take lots of pics and be safe, talk to you later. T2 ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]