QT's New Ride!

Started by qt314nfla, November 19, 2005, 02:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

nice truck. i dont know how people get by without one.


now i can tie a truck to the face.

congrats.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Scramdaddy

now your riding in style
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

wilburz

Nice. and it is American.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Redinjun

Quote from: florida400ex on November 20, 2005, 12:36:20 AM
Just letting you know, my dad had an 01 Ram 1500 5.9L V8, 4x4 off road as well. He's 60 years old, drives like a normal person. Never Pulled a trailer with it. Heaviest thing that it pulled was my quad in the back. The tranny went at 70k miles.
Amen ... our company had over 2000 of them,  when i got my durango i asked how many of the trucks ate their tranny's he said almost all did it before 80k, since we startyed getting the new ones with the 4.7/5spd auto, we have been getting 50k more miles and 0 tranny issues.

pretty truck but good luck

qt314nfla

Thanks for all the kind words.  I do know it's a Dodge.  I was apprehensive about the transmission issues.  Nice thing is I have a friend that is good w/ them and knows alot about Dodge.  So should that ever happen I'll hopefully be hooked up.

Thank god it's American!  Been dying to get back into an American car/truck, anything.  Wanted Ford couldn't afford one, second choice Chevy, couldn't afford one of those either.  So this was the best bang for the buck.  I just hope it was the right choice.

I did get then bigger engine so now I can say I have a set of balls!  Even better, I love the looks on the guys faces when I drive it.  Some how it seems to turn alot of heads.  And they are good looking guys.

Mom's already made comments about when I'm going to get the bigger tires for it.  Got to love that!  Can't wait to head out to RR again.  Hell for that matter can't wait to get out and ride again.  Unfortunately, due to payments my riding is going to be limited for quite some time.  

So if any of you live near Sarasota and know someone who's looking for or needs a Chiropractor....SEND THEM TO MY OFFICE!  Will work to ride!  

mikeE36

dodges are cool. way better then ford. ford is one giant recall.

Muddbuggy

#31
Yes we all know its a nice looking truck..... atleast its not a ford
BUT ITS STILL NOT A CHEVY :P

you gotta get a lil mud on those tires. 

MB

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

qt314nfla

Nice pics there Kevin.  Is that from when we took it in the mud?  Oh and I'll take a pass on getting mine muddy till I can afford a spare ride.  Can I jump in with you and envy your ride next time?

SWAMP_DONKEY

ssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt ;D

customrubicon

Nice Truck !!!! I am not a dodge man but I also bought mine because of price.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com