anybody know where I can buy a larger nozzle for my carb?

Started by Old_School, November 22, 2005, 04:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

I'm needing a bigger nozzle for my 38mm Mikuni. I'm gonna try this first rather than to buy a bigger carb.  My main is huge but I think the nozzle is not allowing the gas to get into the cylinder cause the nozzle is too small. Thanks.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cutngrs

  you need to drill  it  but you will need to get  a nother needle
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Call  FTZ  racing.  They  can  help  you  out.  Ya  no  show. 2:L :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Drill it? How would I know what size to drill? Aren't drill bits in standard and not metric?  Ya, looking to get a new needle.   

Quad,  :box.gif :stoogies.gif   I got your no show right here.  ;)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

cutngrs

i have them in metric  and its a pencle drill  you dont need a drill you make the hole the the same size as the main jet  you may or may not need a new needle 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL