Anyone ride the trails at Seminole Tribe Motorcross park?

Started by wilburz, November 22, 2005, 07:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

Seen the website and was wondering if the seven miles of trails are worth the trip?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

svtbolt04

I would say no. I rode it and on my 4th lap I poped my front tire. The laps are really fast, I would say close to 4 miles. 10minute lap times just seemed too short on that track. If it was 7 miles, I was flying..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

PLEDGER#76

The way I see it anywhere to ride trails that are legal is A good place to ride, plus they have the 2 differant moto-x tracks too!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com