Re: Saltsdale Feedback

Started by Scottiedont, January 11, 2005, 02:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Cool I didn't read the rules until now so I guess that puts me back in the stock class with my 450.


CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey LE .... 15 yr's. ago when we sand drag'd at BITHLO it was 8 buc's to get into the Gate and 15 buc's to Race ....
80% went Back to the Racer's ... the Track Made the Gate Money and the Tower,( crew ) Made the 20% ...
fun,fair for all ...NOBODY HARPED on the Price of Enjoyment
Especially when it comes to ATV'N ....
the sad part was that when the ( 30 - 100 ) People went
Home ...  the 20% people and the Track Owner's Cleaned
Up the Place that night and the folowing day ...
They Made NOTHING for the 3 hrs of Cleaning of debree
from the Brown Bottled People Like .....  UMMM  
i forgot who they were ? !!    ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I seen that guy cleaning up around the track> dam man thats funny ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

1fastltr450

awful quiet in here with everyone gone to ga, it is cold here in palatka so I know it is cold up there
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

alright guys, i want you to think about this.  in the next few months people are going to be putting stroked cranks in their bikes if we keep the rules the same.  Once that happens they will be running away from the competition, hands down.  So that means that everyone will have to spend app 600 dollars to run with those guys.  Just something to think about.  I will post a poll tonight about the rule changes and keep it up till friday.  Then I will post the classes on friday.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Dang  smoke , you  must  think  we  ALL  have  money !! [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

PAPA_TRIBAL

SMOKE: LETS GET REAL FOR A MINUTE! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW WHO IS STROKED AND WHO ISNT? DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE GOING TO BE HONEST ABOUT? I HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING WHAT I GOT. AND YOU CAN BET IM NOT STROKED. I HAVE SOME NICE PORT WORK AND THAT IS IT. BUT YOU GOT A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING THAN YOU HAVE OF GETTING SOME GUYS OF TELLING YOU THEY ARE STROKED.

LTZ400ApK

#107
Theres always gonna be a cheater anywhere you go,or any sport"hobbie" your into,catching them will not always happen,I like the New Classes Smoke!!! get me away from a few of them F0-FiDDY's and Shee's!!
Whoop wh00p its on like donkey Kong now  ;D

Get Ready Gary....
New Tires on order...
Gonna be like the old Days....
You staring @ the back-end of that orange Frame Z!!!

Chillinthemost

Just have a banshee class, thats what all the cheaters ride ;D. Then they wont affect the rest of us.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LTZ400ApK

QuoteJust have a banshee class, thats what all the cheaters ride ;D. Then they wont affect the rest of us.

HaHa good point,kinda like last month with that bubble gum smell

LE450-RACER#77

Well I will start the trend of telling the truth & that is when I come back I will be stroked but you guy's will just have to wonder how many times she stroked it.  hehehehehe LMAO!!!!



04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

1fastltr450

QuoteTheres always gonna be a cheater anywhere you go,or any sport"hobbie" your into,catching them will not always happen,I like the New Classes Smoke!!! get me away from a few of them F0-FiDDY's and Shee's!!
Whoop wh00p its on like donkey Kong now  ;D

Get Ready Gary....
New Tires on order...
Gonna be like the old Days....
You staring @ the back-end of that orange Frame Z!!!


 when I am done w/ you you will want to bring out that 300ex to start racing it. I might let you win though I have won the last couple months.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LTZ400ApK

theres gonna be no let me win im just gonna straight up win,and yeah your right ill bring the 300 out that way i wont beat you as bad!!!

tribal_shee

I hear ya chillin, We're no more cheaten than you are!!!!HEHEHE ! Saying that's a bone stock 450 other than jetting and cut exhaust. ::) ::) There 's been a bunch of 450's out there with a lot more than you and you make them look slow!!! Come on now bro ya can't expect us to continue to believe that. Hell your beating a lot of real fast banshees. How bout it LE!!!!!  ;D ;D not trying ta pick on ya chillin but state the facts
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

cutngrs

first  things first   if you think some one is not running a stock motor  the rules say put up your $100  i can pull off a carb and reeds and measure the stroke of a two stroke pull the head off and measure the bore and fuel is not hard to check  and if your motor checks out ok you get to keep the $100 and if  it dont the person putting up the $100 gets it back and if you dont agree then will all know  truth and  a four stroke is not hard to check  ether so as the old saying gose put up or shut up  how about it MR tri z ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal_shee

#115
cut, why would you want to put up $100 to check a motor when the 1st place pay out is about $90.00 at best. :-/ It would be diff if payout was $5-600. That's about the only rule on the list that doesn't make much sense right now. It may be diff in a year or so if it gets really big to where you got 1-200 bikes at a race but for 25 in a class it's too small. That's a big race rule. The rest of the rules are great but me personally I would not tear my bike apart in all that dust at the track for even $2-300 dollars. but then again it don't bother me who knows what i've got done, just ask and I'll tell ya! trust me it's not much.  Like smoke says It's a hill climber wanna-be dragracer, but it runs!
   BTW smoke & CEO by no means am I cracking on the drags cause it's a blast and you guys do a great job! It's just my opp.
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

there would probalby be about 40 racers in the pro stock class, which would probalby break down like this.
1st - 175
2nd - 125
3rd - 75
4th - 25
or something like that.  I will get back to this later this morning.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

so whats up with the classes smoke are you changing them, or they staying the same
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

when I get a chance to type up a poll, (tonight), I will run the poll for a week then let everyone know.
Smoke
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

HUMMMMM  i dunno ????
I Kinda Like What the TRIBE ,CHILLIN (s) Crew,Yamahondaman(s) Crew,PALATKA,CUTNGRS,ETC,ETC, ARE SAYING !!!!
CONGRESS RULES !!! Listen to them !!!!
They WILL V E T O thing's they don't want ......
if the LAW Changes............NO-SHOW....jus like the rest
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

1fastltr450

ok ceo and smoke the other trophy place called me to day and they said for a base and a 4-wheeler on it was

1- $7.00
50- $4.95 each
100- $4.75 each

they said they would like a 7 - 10 days notice to get them done I will get you the name if you want it and # later
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey FAST ... THAT'S CHEEP !!!  If it were me i would get the
50 with out the front "LOGO's" on em .... "STICK" the LOGO
on when needed !!!   1st. place ...SALEDALE...UMATILLA FLORIDA ....dATE/YEAR....ETC .... 2nd.....3rd....ETC ..
1 bike .............. or 12 bikes .....EASY !!
I'D GO FOR IT !!     ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Chillinthemost

Tribal dont take it personal,I was just messin witch cha. Nobody is cheating under the current rules, you are allowed strokers now. I dont actually think any of the "regular" bikes are stroked now but I know a few are on the way. Once again, my bike has the stock piston and no port work, stock cams.  
  You tribal guys might have been just hill climbers 6 months ago, but you have come a long way, you guys are now sand draggers.
  Dont make me buy a Banshee, I know thats what it takes to get really serious, but I hold my own with the thumper. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LE450-RACER#77

Thats it I am paying the first $100.00 to tear down that white 450 of chillens.


Just to know what is rwaly done to it. hehehehehe


J/K
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

YAMAHONDAMAN

STAND TO CORRECT CHILLIN !!!!!!
stock for stock ..................Banshee's ain't NUTT'N !!  ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com