Roll call for Sandmountain Sunday

Started by LE450-RACER#77, November 15, 2005, 12:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#74 crf250r

yea cause the bigest jump on the parking lot strait away is the single to table  its like the single to table at sunshine just streched out a little more but the track was awsome.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

LE450-RACER#77

Yes they changed the front triple to a single to table now. I think they are trying to make it a little more quad friendly.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

Ok guy's I had a good time today & had some good racing from everyone so keep it up& keep it safe. I would just like to say lock your cars & trucks because I guess no matter where you go you will always have an a$$hole in the croud & half of ya'll know why I say that but for the people that don't I will just say I hope whoever took the 100 out of my truck today chokes on what they but with it.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 21, 2005, 01:01:21 AM
Ok guy's I had a good time today & had some good racing from everyone so keep it up& keep it safe. I would just like to say lock your cars & trucks because I guess no matter where you go you will always have an a$$hole in the croud & half of ya'll know why I say that but for the people that don't I will just say I hope whoever took the 100 out of my truck today chokes on what they but with it.

:box.gif :F :cursing.gif

The shame of it is that everyone there today was regulars and if they needed it that desperately I am sure they could have asked for help and someone would have loaned it....That burns me up!  >:(

TBR

Sorry to hear that Steve. The sad part is it was probably someone you trusted your things would be safe with. Too bad. I know it probably wasn't the money but the invasion and mistrust of those around the area. SAD

We had a pretty good day. Brandon finally ran 2 good motos beating little brother which he hadn't been able to do in a while. Hopefully we finally have his quad back on track. Lyndon was running well also but Brandon was determined not to be beat today.

Thanks again to Mike from ATP for the help with the shocks. Much appreciated Mike.

Hope to see more even quads out there in 2 weeks.

Dale

Nightbreed

IM SORRY STEVIE, I really wanted to buy one of those pocket quads, and didnt have the money; :( LOL

On a seriouse note, It really sucks that we cant have a family gathering any more without having to worry about our property that is only a few hundred feet away. If carma servs right, look for the first guy to wreck next race, that will probably be who you want to go talk to about this. >:(

TBR, you are more than welcome ! If any of you ever need any help, you know where to find me. Tell Brandon congrats on the race. I'm sure he's not going to let little brother forget about this one, LOL


Mike
ATP Racing

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

RTR_380/450R

I hear that some of the things said to me on this post are getting a little misunderstood.  Anyone talkin smack to me does so because they know they can!  If i dont want them to, trust me, they wont! Until then let the Daddy handle his own business, i promise you i can!   ;)

C you losers later and I hope everyone had a fun safe day.

Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Nightbreed

Quote from: RTR_380 on November 21, 2005, 04:08:46 AM
Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt

She had a case of the slow azz today. LOL ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Nightbreed on November 21, 2005, 04:28:18 AM
Quote from: RTR_380 on November 21, 2005, 04:08:46 AM
Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt

She had a case of the slow azz today. LOL ;)

Oh the love...... :K

To make a long story long my upper radiator hose came loose at Reddiick last week and I kept going :hotty2.gif ....POP! So...I borrowed a Sparks 265 Power valve motor from a friend. I thought it would make the world go 'round.... Turns out it is slower than what I had  :dunno.gif go figure....top speed I am sure it would be great but it seemed like it took forever to get moving! The guys just motored on past me in the straights then to clutch out the corners I had to clutch it like 4 times and it still lugged  :Dead.gif

I guess I am going to try to adjust it and get it figured out.

LE450-RACER#77

Quote from: RTR_380 on November 21, 2005, 04:08:46 AM
I hear that some of the things said to me on this post are getting a little misunderstood.  Anyone talkin smack to me does so because they know they can!  If i dont want them to, trust me, they wont! Until then let the Daddy handle his own business, i promise you i can!   ;)

C you losers later and I hope everyone had a fun safe day.

Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt



O stop talking all that crap because by the time you come out I will be spanking your a$$.     hahahahaha


LOVE YA HONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

#60
By the time I get out there, you will have had a whole season of practice!
Sucks to be a bike builders son!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All the paying customers come first!!  But thats OK Stevo! The only way you can wear me out on the track is to put my name on your helmet! :o

That was a good one!!!!!!

Dont want to talk to much smack!  People might go to the shop and tell POPS that we all hate each other and that people say he sucks!  >:(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

Don't worry you know I love ya sucka  but I am coming for all them expert boys. I just need a little more & I will step up. THACKERS BE WARE !!!!!!!!!!!



No I love racing out there so I don't care where I finish I just go out & have fun. So all I say is keep up the good racing & I will join ya'll sooner then later.

I am coming to spank that little ol kid named ERIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

 ;) Was that your $100????  Im sorry!!!


Just kidden, thieves, liers I cant stand.  Ask and you shall recieve.  Your right,  just ask if I can give I will.

Nightbreed

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on November 21, 2005, 07:47:00 PM
;) Was that your $100????  Im sorry!!!


Just kidden, thieves, liers I cant stand.  Ask and you shall recieve.  Your right,  just ask if I can give I will.

UMMMM, I been meaning to ask you something...... ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 21, 2005, 01:01:21 AM
Ok guy's I had a good time today & had some good racing from everyone so keep it up& keep it safe. I would just like to say lock your cars & trucks because I guess no matter where you go you will always have an a$$hole in the croud & half of ya'll know why I say that but for the people that don't I will just say I hope whoever took the 100 out of my truck today chokes on what they but with it.

If we find out who it is there is an Alligator out there the with their name on it.

400EX

Posted by: LE450-RACER#77  Posted on: Today at 11:45:58 AM 
Insert Quote 
Don't worry you know I love ya sucka  but I am coming for all them expert boys. I just need a little more & I will step up. THACKERS BE WARE !!!!!!!!!!!



No I love racing out there so I don't care where I finish I just go out & have fun. So all I say is keep up the good racing & I will join ya'll sooner then later.

I am coming to spank that little ol kid named ERIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

lol yea the funny thing is that the little ol kids are beatin them ol experenced riders..  But on the good note i fixed the 380 today.... i blew out the packing in the exhaust and thats what was causing it to sputter... as far as the 450 i think that i lost 4th gear soo that sucks. but had a good time even though it turned out to be expensive.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

MotoMike

Wish I could have gone... :gh

Oh well, maybe next time.  My quad will be done on Wednesday so I will at least get to ride a little this weekend.  Was hoping to ride this past weekend, if not Sand Mountain, at least somewhere...but oh well.  Life's a pregnant dog. ;D

Mike

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

I WILL BE OUT THERE ON SUNDAY! MAKE SURE YOU ALL WATCH ME CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE A SHOW!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on November 23, 2005, 09:07:23 PM
I WILL BE OUT THERE ON SUNDAY! MAKE SURE YOU ALL WATCH ME CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE A SHOW!

?

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com