QT's New Ride!

Started by qt314nfla, November 19, 2005, 02:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Ok, made an executive decision last Sunday to get rid of the SUV.  So here's my new ride.



[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

Another pic.

[attachment deleted by admin]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Qdawg76

Nice Ride QT, Good choice
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Nocturnal

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

klutchbuster400


Bigscrb15

Nice!!! Im sure you will like it alot more than the SUV.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mikeE36

Off roading at northport with it?

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

qt314nfla

Glad y'all approve.  I love it so far.  Haven't filled the first tank up though.  Much better than the SUV!  And no I will not be off-roading it in North Port.  Although Muddbuggy is insisting that I take it mudding once...  I'm thinking NOT!

o4250

kkool you should put 53" tires on it 8)

T2

Nice Truck QT, good luck with it. One thing its a Dodge though, I thought you liked Fords. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

I do like Fords.  Just couldn't find one that could compete w/ the mileage, year, and price of this one.  Also, you can't see in the pic but it looks lifted.  It's not really just looks like it.  Sounds nicer than any of the Fords too.  Ok, other than a diesel.

Da_Mtg_Man

Congrats QT. Loooks nice. I had a 99 quad cab a few years ago. Is yours the 318 or 360?
Speaking of filling it up yet, Thats the part that stinks about Dodge. They get TERRIBLE gas mileage. Other than that you will love it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Honda328i

Congratulations QT, nice wheels, hope you get many good trips with it.  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

It's always a good thing when you get a new ride. But I still love my Tahoe!! Enjoy the ride!!

dreth


Exmx54

Just letting you know, my dad had an 01 Ram 1500 5.9L V8, 4x4 off road as well. He's 60 years old, drives like a normal person. Never Pulled a trailer with it. Heaviest thing that it pulled was my quad in the back. The tranny went at 70k miles.

Ida_Mann

you'll have to park it at the neighbor's house when you visit the cabin though,,,,can't have a dodge in the yard ;-)

congrats L

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ppark350se

nice truck  but its a dodge still nice tho.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

renmus

And still enough room for your canine best friend.  Nice truck.

team_quad_green

its got a 360 so atleast it has some nutz,
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Moose

Quote from: QT314Nfla on November 19, 2005, 07:29:00 PM
And no I will not be off-roading it in North Port.  Although Muddbuggy is insisting that I take it mudding once...  I'm thinking NOT!


Qt, nice truck, even if it doesn't have a Z-71 on the back.  ;D

You don't have to go to North Port to get that truck muddy, just take it out to RR and make a trip to the camp I share.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

bbf


Chuck_Norris


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com