If you were granted one wish .........

Started by J.D., November 16, 2005, 09:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

I have a question for a lot of you people. Will lots of money really make you happy? Money can only do so much and one of the things it cant do is buy happiness. To be honest with you, money and all that means nothing to me. With one wish, id wish that my parents/ and sister lived forever. I could be dirt floor poor but aslong as i was happy thats all that matters. Some people really amaze me.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Mr. Fixit

Dr.Dirt that too much information. Kid I think you have the right idea. As far as kid lossing their parents in the war,I would say lossing any parent in any way would suck.No parent should out live their children though.I think I would wish for all the knowledgeI have now and to be 20 again.

2ndtime04gt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 16, 2005, 10:19:03 PM
jokes aside though, I would wish to rid the world of ignorant people, terroists, and people like that.

Than i would be the only one left!! :D
Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com