SANDMOUNTAIN TODAY

Started by atvaltz, January 16, 2005, 04:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvaltz

whats up  ladies

well another wonderful day of racing lol i ha m y daily mud bath  lol yea  funny huh guys  lol i wasnt funny flippin lol i dont know were  th ebike was  goin thats the first thing i was thinkin was make sure the bike  dont land on me  lol  it was fun though

lol   but big dog still finished 2nd lol  i couldnt believe i made the   final heat    lol it was crazy

oh well good day of racing ladies see yall next race
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Sandmountainspeedway.com

I had a birds eye veiw very graceful :)

Ride1Rob

I had a blast today also. The weather looked crappy and turned out to be quite nice afterall. Still a good turnout too. I ran pretty good in the 2nd group of the O/B moto. Couldn't finish the rounds b/c my decomp plug came out of my YFZ >:(. When I got to my trailor there were peeps coming over asking me if I blew my motor up? I had no idea what they were talking about? Someone said "Look man". I had oil all over the place. Peeps were saying that oil was spewing out after the 3rd lap. Why in hell didn't the flagman at least attempt to stop me ???. Then there was another guy on a YFZ that had the same problem. I was trying to wave the guy down but he coudn't see me. I told the flagman "Stop him b/f he blows his motor up man >:(. The dude looked at me and watched the guy continue to ride for another 2 laps >:(. That pisses me off that he didn't have the courtesy to at least save the guy 1,000's in motor work for possibly winning a trophy ???. I don't know? I have fun out there but there are some fooked up things about that place.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvaltz

hey rob  i will tell u this  when  i had anything wrong with my motor i mean  i  do  glance down  on both sides  of my bike coming down the strait lol  i know sh*t breaks  and i didnt want the same thing to happen to myself  oil leaking and blow the motor up   lol  but i mean dude oil  was all over and smoking i dont know how u didnt smell it   but if i was a flagman i would not stop u   cuz if i did  an du get someone like me  lol i woul dbe pissed i would  say he cost me the race and blah blah  blah i dunno  just try   to glance  down   coming down the straight   if u would have did that  u would have saw   all the  smoke lol u looked like a train  lol

he man i was lookin forward to that last  race with u and tony and number 78 lol  it was gonna be like a   open am class in o/b  lol wish u coul dhave made it   let me know if u want that plug i can have ya one this week and drop it off when i go to dade city man

by the way sandmountain   i didnt ask but please  please tell me today was double points   lol after i got all muddy  i  was told it was double points but i was told that the last 2 races but they said today was double points forsure  lol  i hope  they were
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Thanks Atvalts Rob we get yelled at for stopping the race for broken ribs i have seen bones comming out of the skin and racers are asking why did you stop the race. I was on the pits side of the track in the middle pointing at your motor with the yellow flag it looked like you saw me a couple of times if you would have been black flaged it would have been because of the danger from the others not being able to see from the smoke. Thanks Sand Mountain

Ride1Rob

Yeah, they said that smoke was all over the place, but when you riding the smoke stay behind you. How can you smell it when everything is being blown behind you? A couple of peeps said they saw me looking down and thought that I knew. I don't recall looking down at all and definitely didn't see anything. And (I) damn sure could care less about winning a trophy when it comes to possibly blowing up my motor.

I do understand your point of view Probial, but you guys shouldn't let peeps continue to race in those conditions. That should be a rule. They're jeopardizing (sp) other racers. Any bike that is smoking as if it's on fire should be pulled from the race. That's just my .02 on the whole situation. Beats me having to pay 1,000's for a new motor when it could've been prevented.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Rob,
There was only me and about 50 other people trying to waive you down!  There was no stopping you!  There was no way of the flagman really telling what was wrong w/ your quad! Could have been something minor!  I wouldnt flag you off for smoke coming out of your motor unless i knew what it was!  And if you remember, I knew exactly what it was!  The flagman didnt have a clue, not his fault!
If you guys would have seen the track the day before, none of you would have even come out! Congratulations to the personal at Sand Mountain for there efforts!  The track turned out great compared to what i thought it would be. They were working on that track till 9PM the night before and 7AM the next morning they were back out!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

LE,
Your the man brother!  First time riding a 450 on the track!  That thing will absolutely move! I appreciate you letting me ride something so I can get some points.  I tried my best on that beast, just sorry i bent your tie rod end!  I wont mention how i did that! ;)
I AM NO LONGER RACING SOMEONE ELSES QUAD!
Mine will be ready for next race!
I am no longer KING! WES CRAFT is now the man! Losing double points hurts!  Next time out, we will race! Not just circle the track! ;D   BEST BRING IT! ILL BE PONIED UP ON MY OWN HORSE BY THEN! YOU BUNCH OF CHOOCHES KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!   ;DJ
JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

atvaltz

hey rob man   its just one of thos ething man i have saw them black flag guys on the mx  track for smoke  coming out and  they  was sitting first thos eguys were friggin pissed  lol and it wasnt nothing major  u know i mean just  damned  if u  do and damned  if u  dont lol just one of thos ethings man

i am glad u didnt blow  it up though man

by the way  sandmountain like i asked a post back please  please tell me it was double points lol   i been told the last 2 races were double points and i didnt even make sur ethis one wa su guys said it was but i didnt ask  lol i hope it was i pretty much wrapped my class up if it was  :)


now i guess i will have to mov eup next year and    become the king lol   might have to roll the ol 250r out to   run the exp  class next year lol
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Ride1Rob

#9
I have yet to finish a race and they're saying I need to move up as well. Think that I'll race once more in O/B then move up to O/A for the last race so that I can see how I'll get my but handed to me next series.

Thanx for those pointers JT. You're the man homie!!! If I can do half the things you do on "YOUR" bike I'll be pretty damn good. You definitely need to get your bike back up. You've been looking pretty uncomfortable the last couple of races ridin' on other peeps bikes.

I've been meeting some good quality peeps out at Sandmountain (Brandon, JT, Guys from Sanford and Daytona, Tony, and many others) You guys are alot of the reason why I continue to come out. Even though we're competing against one another peeps still show support. Brandon used to tell me lil secrets and give me tips, but now that I've gotten alil better he's stopped ;). I have yet to race him out there. Definitely lookin' forward to it homie. Hope that I can stay close to you.

One more thing... That Amatuer class should be interesting next series :o.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Yes it was double points for everyone but you

Sandmountainspeedway.com

I know thats not right it was a surprisingly good day you can have double points too :)

Ride1Rob

I'd like to commend you guys for the job you did w/ the flag this week. Tell those guys to keep up the good work [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

I will let them know Thank you

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Sandmountainspeedway.com

I wil find out tonight and post it on the web I am going to start posting points tonight

RTR_380/450R

Next race, no matter what happens, we should hold some grudge matches!  They let us ride the track after the races are over so I have a few in mind!


3 lap races!

Mike Sobe vs. Robin (pair of 380's battle it out)
Brandon vs. the TRX 450 that spanked him last race!
Marshall vs. Eric
      and
JT vs. Rick Hines!!

Anybody else have a grudge match!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

400EX

well i didnt have the best of days.... lol i stalled on the holeshot in the first moto of the open am class.. stupid bike kept wantin to stand straight up... then the second moto of the am class stupid axle bearings went out and my chain came off... but i guess thats part of it.  

Anybody know how many races are left in the series?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

LE450-RACER#77

#18
QuoteLE,
Your the man brother!  First time riding a 450 on the track!  That thing will absolutely move! I appreciate you letting me ride something so I can get some points.  I tried my best on that beast, just sorry i bent your tie rod end!  I wont mention how i did that! ;)
I AM NO LONGER RACING SOMEONE ELSES QUAD!
Mine will be ready for next race!
I am no longer KING! WES CRAFT is now the man! Losing double points hurts!  Next time out, we will race! Not just circle the track! ;D   BEST BRING IT! ILL BE PONIED UP ON MY OWN HORSE BY THEN! YOU BUNCH OF CHOOCHES KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!   ;DJ
JT


No problem JT I told you that I had 3 more at home & I wasn't kidding so DON'T SWEAT IT. Sorry the bike didn't work out for you but hey some points are better than no points.


Give me a call when you read this 321-229-1012.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

atvaltz

jason come on man why u gotta bring that 450r up lol he  didnt beat me lol he beta me the  2 motos but the one that counted  he got 4th lol     won the battle but i won the war

and that guy one the black 450 i was runnin his ass down just not enough laps  

oh well i think i  am like 59  points ahead in beg  now so  i can pretty much take  a 2nd next race and have it wrapped up  oh yea   i love it i can watch the last 2 races   lol  

i gotta  run am and do good  to stay in the top  3   maybe i need a 250r so i  can keep up
1 word   suzuki     nough said

RTR_380/450R

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS NEED TO GO HEADS UP! ;D
JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR_#86

OK I have to comment. I am Lyndon's Dad. I seen Lyndon run 4 races on a 300ex and win them fairly easily, then 2 races on his brother's 450R and win them by a fair amout also. Then he gets 4th in the last race and to me it looked like he might have been faster than you. In points, if you look and remember he didn"t run the 1st race so you had a 30 point lead to start with. He probably can't win the series but I don't think you will have any trouble seeing where he is at. So anyway his days on the 300ex are very limited as we are looking for a 450R for him. So look for the kid on his new ride coming to a track near you so you can run against both of the Thacker Racing Team's 450R's Should be very interesting don't you think?  Just another proud dad's comment's  Dale
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

atvaltz

i give it to ya that 450r is runnin good he pulle dme down the straight but if u remeber back a few races when i had my race motor in my bike that didnt happen he never beat me as bad as he did  sunday i mean probably what 10 bike links i would say but  for a 430 motor to get pulled by a 450r with dirt bike cams  etc piped jetted  yatta yatta yatta  well how can u expect that  430 motor to pull it in  a 75 yard staright isnt gonna happen   and i am 60 points ahead of him so i give his  30 points for  the first race i  am still 30 ahead   so  theres the figure
all i can say is next  year i will be running a 250r like jasons i am gonna talk to rick about doin the motor for me  soon    so i am not worried to much about the 4 strokes on the tt track


i also got my 500 stroker crank back today  so  i dont got to worry about all those 450's pulling me no more

and the comment about him bein faster  than me  lol he is like 100 pounds lighter  on  20 more cc bike lighter bike etc  lol i do remember back like i said 3 races ago when  i got like 4 th or something he pulled the holeshot i was bumpin his back tires the whole race  on my 449 motor  
i will be runnin the  250r next year  well  run all the races and see what happens

i give it to him he is ridin the sh*t out  of that 450r  but  hes no tout ridin me  if he gets the holeshot hes hard to beat i give him that he handles the pressure well  but when i get the holeshot i have not been passed this year when i holeshot  last week i  couldnt get out the hole for nothin u guys had that honda  set he was rippin out the hole   u guys did some  good work to that honda  for it to win am and exp   that thing was flyin   i am pullin my hair out i used to run with the pack pretty easy with my 449 motor now  with this  430 mx motor  a su can see in open am i  got left by  alot lol oh well i got my stroker motor almost done then i can hang  again
1 word   suzuki     nough said

RTR_380/450R

Dear Kids Dad,
Make no mistake about it! The Kid is ridin'!!! ;D
Another year and some more motor would put him in a race w/ any big dog there!  I know Im getting worried! :o

Dont worry Dad, we will graduate him soon enough!! Not too soon I hope!  I wish you guys would come down and hang out w/ us some!  That way I could try to intimidate the boys w/ my Jedi "JT" Montra!!  Im getting tired of playing mind games w/ the same old guys! ;)

By the way!  Ill have my ride back by the next race!  Dont expect to see that 450 anywhere around me! Unless of course Im about to lap it! ;D

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

BTW BRANDON!

STOP MAKING EXCUSES!  THE BOY IS JUST GETTING GOOD!
FACE IT! YOU CAN ONLY RULE OPEN BEGINNER SO LONG!
YA SANDBAGGER! 8)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com