My first Rifle

Started by big-daddy, November 05, 2005, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

second group at 100yds

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400


bigscrub79

That gun shoots alot tighter group at 100yds than i would have figured. Good job lil daddy
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Josh, Have you shoot a 17mag (17hmr) rifle?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

Not yet but i am looking to get one.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

#30
I heard Santa might be bringing this for my boys.

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 22, 2005, 05:32:36 PM
I heard Santa might be bringing this for my boys.

Good... Choice there Mike

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 21, 2005, 11:22:31 PM
Not yet but i am looking to get one.

I got the Marlin 917v with a 14oz pull  Basix trigger.  ;) 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com