looking for help

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), November 07, 2005, 02:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I have 5 acres near keystone and want to build a track I am looking for any help on building this track. I dont have access to the equiptment or man power just seeing if any on is intrested in helping.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

2006YFZ450

Im not sure if I can help but you got dirt??
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 11, 2005, 12:40:31 AM
Im not sure if I can help but you got dirt??

you can help us all...stop posting meaningless BS.

Bigworm - good luck on trying to get help to build a track.  I couldn't find many people interested that didn't want a fortune to help.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

ppark350se

im willin to come up for a weekend or two to help out as much as i can  heck ill even bring my own shovel. i just gotta find away up there. All i ask is to be able to ride on it for free.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

1fastltr450

what kind of track are you wanting to build
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

backinsaddle

I'd help for a weekend or two.  I've run all kinds of heavy eqt of all sizes (from bobcats to D9 dozers, excavators, etc. 

Chuck_Norris

I am in, but then again you already know that being you sit next to me at work .....lol

A.T.P. RACING

If you can get some heavy equiptment up there, myself and one of my riders can run the equiptment for you. Let me know what kind of soil we are talking about.

I am assuming your talking about an MX track, if so your going to need a Dozer and a front end loader.

Let me know,
Mike
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

You could get by with a Bobcat and a decent tractor with a bucket and a box blade.
I'd be glad to help out also. I call dibs on being the first to jump the Bobcat when we're done with it.
Make sure you get the insurance if you rent it.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

ppark350se

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 17, 2005, 10:07:13 PM
You could get by with a Bobcat and a decent tractor with a bucket and a box blade.
I'd be glad to help out also. I call dibs on being the first to jump the Bobcat when we're done with it.
Make sure you get the insurance if you rent it.  ;)

and i got dibs as the first to laugh at the bobcat flipped over. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :R
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]