If you were granted one wish .........

Started by J.D., November 16, 2005, 09:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

o4250

For 10000000000000000000000000000000 more wishes. ;)

J.D.

I'd like to be able to travel through time ....and be able to interact with the life of that time ....but I would appear as a ghost .that could take pictures  :N
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...


WOODY_450r

for 100000000 fully modded yfz's  one is never good enough
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

RL400


rubicon500kid

i would wish for 90 million acres all together in 1 spot.   So I could keep 80 million and sell 1 million so I would have money to by new atvs and to build a new house in the middle of the 80 million acres and to buy 10 bobcats to build a track and to make the trails and mud bogs.   
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Bigscrb15

jokes aside though, I would wish to rid the world of ignorant people, terroists, and people like that.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

klutchbuster400


Dr.Dirt

I would wish for something to get bigger.....  :o





























Get your minds out of the gutter, I meant that I want a bigger paycheck.

Anoriginal

I wish I had another slice of pizza last night.

mikeE36

I'd wish for 10 million $ so I could buy a house with a track behind it.

bluesman

I would wish that maybe 1 day .
my x wife would relize that she ran off on 2 great kids
someday

gery350

heres a classic:

if i had  five wishes-steve martin

http://www.sedhe.net/media/audio/fivewishes.mp3


i couldnt of said it any better!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mikeE36

i wish i would find the girl who will be my wife.

2006YFZ450

I would want a Super Yacht with a Flat Track on the Deck.  And the most hottest girls in the world.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 18, 2005, 05:55:18 AM
I would want a Super Yacht with a Flat Track on the Deck.  And the most hottest girls in the world.

I thought I saw all of those at your house!! :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Scramdaddy

I used to hate it when my Dad would say, "shiz in one hand and wish in the other, and see which one fills up first."   I would have to wish for more wishes.  8)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

The hyrbid kid

i would wish for two wish's..
the first would be to have 290,000,000.00
to have a hott girl that loved me for me.. and did what i wanted.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

ronny86250r

to have free and clear 100,000 acres to have as an atv park so i could ride as much as possible and it would be free to ride on just would take donations ;)

Hawgin4x4

I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

rappy350

I would wish that all the kids that have lost there mother or father in the war. would get them back. It would suck not to have parents and just think none of us could be here right now if we didnt have them.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com