Anyone going to Croom tomorrow?

Started by superstroked, November 15, 2005, 02:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superstroked

Was curious how many of you go on the weekdays? Pro heading out there tomorrow with some friends.
2002 Green Kawasaki Prairie 650
25" Bighorns on Black ITP Deltas
700 Belt and Spring

2000 Black Ford F-350 Powerstroke 4D 4x4
Banks,4" Stainless Exhaust 33" Pro Comps

themensh

I need a weeks notice (at least to go anywhere on a weekday).
   I work at a place that kind of penalizes me if I take time off
without a weeks notice. (scheduled Vs. un-scheduled time)
  If I wanted next weds off as 'scheduled time', I would have to put in in tomorrow morning.....so i try to ride on Friday afterwork (Local)....weekends Ocala.
  Gonna get to Croom one of these weekends (unless I give notice! LMAO)

         Chuck

mrbones

I always end up going during the week. I can't go tomorrow, but maybe we could meat up there sometime. As long as you don't go early in the morning. A morning person I am not....lol.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

themensh

thought just hit me.....(ouch).....but how about having an "administrator day"?
  A day at Croom/Ocala.....covered dishes......char coal Bar-b-ques.....
and gifts for the administrator? OK! OK!........gifts for a charity nominated by the administartor?
  Just a thought.......run with it if you want to...but Christmas is coming up.
     (I can see ATVs running through the forest with 'toys-for-tots' strapped to them?)  Kids involved?  How about a kids 'quad art contest'?  A prize can be given for best of show?  Someone bring a couple old ATV tires (25 inchers)....ring toss contest?     
          What say everyone?  (start a new post if this is good.....)

     Chuck

superstroked

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on November 16, 2005, 02:18:46 AM
I always end up going during the week. I can't go tomorrow, but maybe we could meat up there sometime. As long as you don't go early in the morning. A morning person I am not....lol.

Sounds like a plan Mr Bones I usually go on Wed and not till like 10 or 11 so just let me know.
2002 Green Kawasaki Prairie 650
25" Bighorns on Black ITP Deltas
700 Belt and Spring

2000 Black Ford F-350 Powerstroke 4D 4x4
Banks,4" Stainless Exhaust 33" Pro Comps

UncleRico

Ummmmmmmmmmm Barbeque!


What about the day after Thanksgiving...work off all that pumpkin pie.


Anyone?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."