The NEW Culley's

Started by Numkut, November 09, 2005, 09:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

I was going to Culley's quite often until they auctioned it off. I heard they were rebuilding a new track in the same general area. If anyone has any information on when it will be done and where it is located it would be greatly appreciated.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

trx#9

Damn I like that place. I look on there web site, didn't say a thing. You sure they move? 
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Numkut

Thats what this kid was telling me last time I was there. I never actually talked to Cully I just took the kids word for it. I'm probably going to call them up tomarrow.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

trx#9

Does anybody know if there open or closed?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com