Big Scrub??

Started by Smoknbanshee, November 11, 2005, 04:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Is big scrub open for camping still?  I think hunting season is in full swing, but is there any place around big scrub to ride.  I would assume it is safe to ride on the power lines a little.  Mainly stay close to the camp.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Toomey

I and a few hundred other people will be camping at Big Scrub this Thanksgiving.  Last year I went, and yeah there's some hunters, but there's alot more riders in that area that I noticed.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Smoknbanshee

i am going this weekend.  my sister and family are coming up from st. pet.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

bruin350

I'm goin this weekend, the 18th-20th, heard theres gonna be hunters but just be cautious.
yamaha bruin 350 4x4

Quad32x

Smoke  just  go  to  Eureka  and  quit  being  tarded.  Or  I  guess  you  could  just  ride  the  powerlines.  Whatever  you  think. :oo :R :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

kingquad_girl

A group of us went to Big Scrub for the day yest. There were a few hunters along the powerlines. But more riders than hunters.

Prairie Master

I was there this weekend , a few hunters & a lot of riders, we went to delancey first it was full of hunting camps set up for what looks like weeks

:(
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Smoknbanshee

i was there saturday afternoon and stayed the night.  camp ground was full.  few hunters, lots of riders.  took my 12 year old nieces and let them ride the quads a little.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!