I'm torn

Started by 05greengriz, November 07, 2005, 01:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

She's >:( making me buy a 28ft weekend warrior :-\
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

05greengriz

Quote from: kawGIRL on November 10, 2005, 02:58:56 PM
:R
^ I guess I left myself wide open for that 1. I'll post pics of it tonight. I can't bring it home until next friday because the tech's have to go through it and make sure everything is A ok.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

jjamesbar

kawgirl is right. keep the wife happy. you did the right thing. remember the wife has plenty of leverage.  ;)

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

FOREMANRON

NEXT FRIDAY JUST IN TIME FOR L-CROSS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com