I-75 and 54?

Started by Eruption, January 16, 2005, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eruption

New years day my girlfriend and I went to outback and saw a bunch of people riden on the property along side the outback.  Is it legal to ride there and worth it?  Thanks

singleshot

A bunch of kids ride there and say they have permission from Outback to ride, but I have seen the cops out there pulling them over and have seen the kids run and hide when the cops come around.  I live very close to there and don't chance it.  It is easier to go the extra 15 minutes to croom.  

It is only 120 acres with a few trails through the woods and the rest flat pasture.  I'm sure once someone gets hurt or bothers an Outback patron they will come down hard.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

singleshot

I just spoke with one of my neighbors, their kids were out there today riding and were kicked out by the police.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

2Raptors

Just went by there Monday afternoon and there were 20+ quads and bikes out there.

Hoosier Daddy

i DRIVE BY THERE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND FOR THE PAST 4 YRS, EVERY TIME THERE ARE NO LESS THE 20-30 BIKES OUT THERE.
I DOUBT THAT BELONGS TO OUTBACK, THE LIABILITY WOULD BE TO GREAT FOR THEM.. (LAWSUITS GALORE).
SOMEONE STOP AND ASK!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"