im gone for a few weeks

Started by dreth, November 09, 2005, 09:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

and i have no new messages :dunno.gif i geuss im not loved :tsktsk.gif im headed to new jersey to buy a new quad over this weekend and i still dont have my DSL >:( so im using a friends for emergencies! this is the only thread i looked at so i willl have alot of catching up to do!  ill post pics when i get back

Chuck_Norris

 ;) Do tell what are you getting?

LakeMaryKid

He thought it was time he slowed down a lil so hes going to buy a UTE and is gonna hand the big boy down to me ;D :o
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Da_Mtg_Man

Have a safe trip. Tell us what you're getting before you go though.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Honda328i

I know what the quad is......













But I ain't tellin'  :P :P :P ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Just from what I've heard, I'm guessing a Ute with IRS. You'll love it dude.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Interesting news. I wonder whats up his sleeve ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

RL400

O0

all the way to jersey, for a quad? :O

bbf


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mikeE36

did u have fun? new jersey rules. I miss it but i'm moving back. Did u ride at all there.

by the way. check out my riding in new jersey http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7698.0.html

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda328i on November 09, 2005, 09:43:04 PM
I know what the quad is......













But I ain't tellin'  :P :P :P ;)

so do I, aint tellin either.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 10, 2005, 07:36:05 AM
Quote from: Honda328i on November 09, 2005, 09:43:04 PM
I know what the quad is......













But I ain't tellin'  :P :P :P ;)



so do I, aint tellin either.

Id@



THAT KINDA GOES ALONG WITH WHAT HAPPEN BEHIND THE WALL AT DAYTONA

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 10, 2005, 08:53:19 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 10, 2005, 07:36:05 AM
Quote from: Honda328i on November 09, 2005, 09:43:04 PM
I know what the quad is......













But I ain't tellin'  :P :P :P ;)



so do I, aint tellin either.

Id@



THAT KINDA GOES ALONG WITH WHAT HAPPEN BEHIND THE WALL AT DAYTONA


>:D

your point?

:-*

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

backinsaddle

I'm guessing it's a pro racers machine  ;)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Honda328i

Quote from: RL400 on November 09, 2005, 10:16:25 PM
O0

all the way to jersey, for a quad? :O

Isn't BMW USA in New Jersey?  I bet this thing is faster than a 450R  ;) :drive.gif

Hmmmm   :Fp

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Southern4x4

Quote from: Honda328i on November 11, 2005, 09:19:17 AM
Quote from: RL400 on November 09, 2005, 10:16:25 PM
O0

all the way to jersey, for a quad? :O

Isn't BMW USA in New Jersey?  I bet this thing is faster than a 450R  ;) :drive.gif

Hmmmm   :Fp
dang that thing is bad
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

jjamesbar

#18
i hate secrets!  >:(
new jersey quads, bah.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

450R_Matt

#19
So....  I herd the quad was for Boots        WooHoo  more chicks on quads   :P:P
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

if i tell yall what it is ..................................ill have to kill ya ;D just kidding! if you hit the track with us this sunday youll get to see the top secret mission ;)  45 hours straight there and straight back ??? ??? ??? ::)

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: dreth on November 17, 2005, 06:36:27 PM
if i tell yall what it is ..................................ill have to kill ya ;D just kidding! if you hit the track with us this sunday youll get to see the top secret mission ;)  45 hours straight there and straight back ??? ??? ??? ::)
nothing like a little pressure. psst go a head and tell me I what say nutin ;)

Picow18

New Jersey rules, i go up there every summer for the beach. I bet its freezing there now though! ::)
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com