Main Menu

FTR MX #3

Started by LostCause, November 08, 2005, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

I hope everyone is gettin ready.
This is one of the best weekend races of the year.  Not only is it a great track but there is also a pig roast the night before.  Bring a covered dish............  Oh it is so good.

So lets get a role call.  Who will be there?????

Lets try to have 80 + quads there this weekend.  Remember there are classes for the little quys also.

This race is at Redthingy!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got Trent's FTR card in the mail last week. He has his new blue kill switch and we are ready! I will have him practice on Saturday and see how he does. He still has not been on a big track yet.

We will get there Saturday morning.

h400exinfl

I'm ready and feeling fat (I mean fast)!  New piston, new exhaust packing, new plugs in the tires.  Yep I'm ready.