Veterans' Day Message

Started by Brute Force, November 09, 2005, 05:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

I?ll quote Father Denis Edward O?Brien, who said:

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.  It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us
freedom of speech.  It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.  It
is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the
protester to burn the flag."

2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

jwscroll

Many thanks to the military personnel of the past, present, and the future.
I pray for the men and women in harms way, and that they may return home safely. GOD BLESS.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: jwscroll on November 11, 2005, 09:55:34 AM
Many thanks to the military personnel of the past, present, and the future.
I pray for the men and women in harms way, and that they may return home safely. GOD BLESS.

Well said. Many thanks to my brothers in ARMS.. SEMPER FI!!! 

Chuck_Norris

 :dunno.gif would have thought that there would of been more response.

jwscroll

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 12, 2005, 11:28:39 AM
:dunno.gif would have thought that there would of been more response.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know about the people here anymore.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

2006YFZ450

I pray that all Soldiers come home safely and as soon as possible.  And Thank all veteran's for their Duties..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]