Palm beach area?

Started by Rlbol, November 07, 2005, 04:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rlbol

I recently got an ATV and would like to find some other areas to ride in my area?

wilburz

Where you located? PM me if you want to ride during the week or weekend. Got a spot out in Royal Palm.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

tvman

Hey Wilburz..

Long time no speak.. Wanna ride ??


LTR450 994


tvman


wilburz

ready to ride anytime. Been hunting on weekends in the a.m. though. When you want to get together?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Rlbol

I am just a bit west of you I Loxahatchee. But would love to ride any where new! The back yard track is getting a little old!

tvman

Wilburz:

Just got my Z400 fully tricked out.. got a 470 Thumper kit and all the suspension and works you could want.. I'm dying to ride it.. I live in Jupiter.

ridinjammer4ever89

is this royal palm location open to any one or only u

         where exactly is it
1997 Chevy Tahoe 4dr. 4x4
1997 Chevy Suburban 4x4
1988 K-5 Blazer...

PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4

Jammer, I'm guessing the area behind the Regal. Unfortunately, there aren't many legal places to ride in PBC anymore. Good luck

soldado37

Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on November 10, 2005, 03:58:34 AM
Jammer, I'm guessing the area behind the Regal. Unfortunately, there aren't many legal places to ride in PBC anymore. Good luck
Where are the legal one? what about broward do you know any?
2002 Raptor 660R Blue

14vision

I am also looking for places to ride. Did you get any good info back?

Thanks

tvman

hEY wILBURZ:

Looking to ride this Sunday.. are you available..


wilburz

Looks like I am loading up saturday morning and heading to L-cross with my brother. You guys should come out and camp with us.

T.v. man - come out sunday morning. only cost you 10 bucks. 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler