Were getting ripped off for GAS!!

Started by YamahaWarrior350, August 12, 2005, 06:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Gas is going down!! $2.43 a gallon!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

2.32 at Sams club in Pinellas County
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Southern4x4

lowest ive seen in homestead is 2.49 it went down atleast
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Ida_Mann

dunno what the price was per gallon, but it was the first time in a while that I filled the tank for under $60 at Costco in Altamonte Springs.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreadhed

Quote from: grumpster on August 15, 2005, 08:31:58 PMCase in point - right now it is $1.50 per liter in Germany.  That is $6.00 per gallon US.  Granted this isn't Germany - but we are not entitled to cheap gasoline just because we are born in the US.  It is long past time for us to move towards other reliable means of fueling our needs and toys!
Just my two cents worth...
Most of the extra cost across seas is taxes.  So that is like a apple and orages thing.  America does not really pay that much less then the rest of the work for their oil.  It's the taxes that jack it up so high.  Not that Germany as a country pays  more for their crude thank us.

I do think that it is a good idea to look to get off foregin oil though.  Not a good to depend on people who don't like you.  Bio diesel is easy to make.  As soon as we buy a house I'm going to buy diesel car & work tuck & make my own fuel.

dreadhed

#31
Quote from: hometownboy on September 04, 2005, 06:54:30 PM
gas where i live is 4.00 that means i have to work for an hour just to fill my quad
I live close to High Springs & never saw it a $4.  Where were you payin $4?

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 17, 2005, 01:52:10 PM
I know it sucks. 2.80 is the price here. Theres nothing we can do except realize that you are republician created this problem. If gorge and jeb weren't friends with the oil companys we would be paying around 1.70 a gallon."

Quote from Id@:  "would you please explain your logic?

Everyone I have heard say this cannot come up with an explanation, only accusations, I'd like someone to explain this way of thinking for once so that we all can understand.

Id@"

They dont have one.  I get so tired of hearing that. 

Honda250ex

FINALLY....IT COST'S LESS THAN $100 TO FILL UP MY TRUCK ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreadhed

$2.17 would be nice.  I pay about 2.5 for mid grade.

Roostin300ex

in atlanta is about 2.15 a gllon...a lot better than it has been
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

2006YFZ450

Well everybody is seeing how Gas is going down everyday but Diesel is still at $2.85+  That sucks for guys that have Semi's and have their own bussiness.  Well the lowest I've seen was $2.12 in Palm Harbor(HESS).
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

$2.10 at Sams Club in Clearwater........
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

ocoeestunna


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: ocoeestunna on December 20, 2005, 09:29:31 PM
dont blame me i voted for john kerry 8)
So you're the one. I wondered if we'd ever find out who it was.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4

$2.17 last week at a hess in homestead now that hess was charging$2.23 on sunday.wed all like to see this and lower prices more often.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]