will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400

Started by clancooler, November 06, 2005, 10:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clancooler

I have a dvx400 and was wondering if the plastics for a z400 or kfx400 will work on my bike, i know the plastics are drifferent.
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

Honda250ex

Well if they dont hit any controls like handlebars or seat.  But the big problem will be finding the right place to drill the holes.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250


z400stunter

I'm pretty sure they will.  I have looked at mine (z400) and my friends kfx.  They are the same bike with different plastics. 
JUMP IT!

The hyrbid kid

yea there supsed to have the same frame i know the motor is the same but yea im pretty sure they wont fit..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

clancooler

Quote from: z400stunter on November 07, 2005, 12:30:38 AM
I'm pretty sure they will.  I have looked at mine (z400) and my friends kfx.  They are the same bike with different plastics. 
Im pretty shure the kfx and the z have the same plastics, but the dvx doesnt
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

2006YFZ450

Pretty sure they will fit flush but just try.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

If you have a friend with a KFX or Z then spend a saturday testin git out with theirs. It seems like it might work I know every thing else is the same.

superdooty

they will fit fine u just need the z fender brackets.