Ocala this Thanksgiving

Started by Toomey, November 04, 2005, 08:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I know there'll be some people riding in Ocala this Thanksgiving.  I'm almost sure I'm going, and might as well maybe find out who else is going.  I'll probably be going to Big Scrub, but wouldn't mind checking out the Delancy area, or Eureka or Rodman.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Beaner

I'll be there friday through sunday! About four bikes from west palm beach are also meeting up with us. Going to be a great weekend to burn some gas in the bikes!!! ;D
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

Toomey

I went last year for that weekend and the weather was perfect and there was a nice crowd, it was perfection.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

jjamesbar

i  swore off of riding in ocala  thanksgiving weekend. thats like the biggest hunting weekend of the year. i couldnt enjoy the ride. kept coming up on hunters. i know they were hating me.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

dvx400#1

i went during thanks giving weeken one time and really didn't enjoy it too many hunters and they block of trails and stuff, and also if your going to go make sure you get at least by friday morning first thing trust me is hard finding a spot to park and a fire ring good luck and have fun.

Jax_Rdr_01

im going that weekened gonna be either at rodman or delancy
05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

Prairie Master

I'm going to delancey wed night -sun going to fry up a turkey on thursday .
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Toomey

Anyone on this site going to be at Big Scrub that weekend?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Beaner

As stated above we will be at Big scrub friday through sunday. Look for a red Avalanch with white covered utility trailer. The last time I talked to my friends for West Palm Beach there will be four other bike coming up friday also.  If you see us come over to camp and say hello! See you guys there.
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

Toomey

Alright man, good to here.
I'll be on a yellow RM250, I'll keep an eye out for you.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

qt314nfla

Is anyone going to be on a utility out there that weekend?  Also, I have my cousin w/ me and would like to know if anyone else will have kids around the age of 12 out there?  She'll be riding on the back of my quad so my speed will be DRASTICALLY reduced!

I had plans to camp somewhere else but it seems those plans are falling apart and I promised my cousin I'd take her riding.  I'm up for riding anywhere it just needs to be cheap.

qt314nfla

Ok, well if things go well I will be at Scrub Friday - Sunday.  Will have my cousin and possibly ppark350se.  Would be nice if all of us that are going could camp in the same spot.  I know scrub is crowded but fewer hunters there.  Also, alot cheaper to camp.  Who else is in to camp w/ us?  If not camping come up for the day to ride.

Beaner

We will be getting there early friday morning. How many trucks will you have? There will be six of us on utes. With some younger children around ten to twelve years old riding double. Look for the red Avalanch w/ silver grizzly and green ozark. ;D
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

qt314nfla

Just one truck and my cousin and I.  Not sure if anyone else will be coming w/ me yet.

Beaner

Are you guys camping all weekend also?
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

Scramdaddy

I might be there for the day on Saturday. May have scramboy with me. 16 years old.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Chobeeman

I'll be at big scrubs thursday and friday. me and about 8 or 9 guys.  I'll be in a silver gmc jimmy, see ya there

jwscroll

Will have a group of people at Delancy, coming in Thursday.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

themensh

  I am trying to clear my schedule to go out to big scrub this Saturday.
  I will be solo (not that I am allergic to kids  :P).
  I have never met anyone from this site, so if you see my RED F-150
extended cab (Volusia County plates)and RED Grizzly 600.......wave me over.
  I have only been to Big Scrub once......and am sure there are parts I haven't seen before! LOL

           Chuck

Beaner

I would have to say there are a lot of parts of the forest that most of us have not seen. I guess it is time to change that. Most of the time when we go out we will ride for 30 to 45 miles befor coming back to camp to eat and do it all over again. Look forward to meeting with everybody.
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

susieblazer



  We will be riding in the seed orchard on Sat with GSP Kurt........ :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

rider4life

we will be at rodman. 3 families.

themensh

big scrub....but I want to meet GSP Kurt also...............LOL.
  Dang it...........I need more of "Me"!   
  I hope we all have a good time this weekend.....where ever we are.

qt314nfla

Looks like I have an invite to a friends property.  So I'm going to have to head there.  Too much fun and don't get to ride there often.  I hope y'all have fun.  Catch ya another ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com