I Might get a pipe!! but i can't decide.

Started by wheelie_boy, October 14, 2005, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wheelie_boy

When it gets closer to Christmas.  Im gonna go with the Yoshi ;D
05 kx 250f

svtbolt04

Good choice.

Christmas is a good time right? HAH I am asking for my rear shock. Ill buy the front end myself.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 02, 2005, 09:20:18 PM
Good choice.

Christmas is a good time right? HAH I am asking for my rear shock. Ill buy the front end myself.

Hope your wish comes true.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

Im ordering the pipe now!!!! YES. im not gonna get it untill christmas but at least i kno im getting it. Is the rs 3 comp slip on a good one?
05 kx 250f

fastest_Bombardier

I think you should go with HMF. I heard really good things about them

klutchbuster400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com