Ocala question

Started by Prairie Master, November 05, 2005, 09:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

Does anyone know about the status of the knew trail system, and if the trail head south of delancey campground is re-opened yet. Haven't been down there since sept and the website only gives you to a volenteer with no info . Its a long drive just to talk to ken the ranger
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

jjamesbar

it200 and gps kirt are volunteers and will have updated info. send them a message and im sure they will be glad to help. dont know about that trail south of delancy but personally im glad its closed. the rocky mountains are smoother.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Prairie Master

Quote from: jjamesbar on November 05, 2005, 09:12:38 AM
dont know about that trail south of delancy but personally im glad its closed. the rocky mountains are smoother.

jeff


???????????????
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Ida_Mann

I'd like to know why the ida trails are closed,,,,,there isn't any way to park legally off of 88 any more by my place.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NPRVinson

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 05, 2005, 04:36:05 PM
I'd like to know why the ida trails are closed,,,,,there isn't any way to park legally off of 88 any more by my place.

Id@
I was there a while back and down past the little clump of oaks a couple miles was still open but 88 just off 314 was closed.

Ida_Mann

yes I know, but my popular ways to get into the rest of the forest are "blocked".

of course, I just drive around them and come in another way behind the signs,,,,the rangers can't stop that ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jjamesbar

ida, are you saying that the trails south of your cabin are closed down to atvs?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com