It is finally here!!!! LT450R Quadracer.

Started by greenmachine, November 05, 2005, 10:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

Saw it in the new magazine QUAD. It is also on Suzuki's website. It looks bad to the bone. They are taunting it as a YFZ killer. The pipe comes straight out from under the seat & grab bar in the center. Looks low & wide & fast. Cant wait to see one in real life & what it can do & if it really is worth $7299 msrp.

The hyrbid kid

yea this is really old..
i saw one on a trailer today i swear's... i couldnt find out were it was going cus i wanted to see it run but o well..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Chillinthemost

dealers are not getting them until dec. or jan.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Flea_Jumper

You guys are bad.  Show some excitment for a fellow member.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: greenmachine on November 05, 2005, 12:41:05 PM
It is smartazzes like you that cause people to dump this forum. I just saw it for the 1st time last night. Sorry to cause you to waste your time reading this post. ::)

Easy brother dont sweat the small stuff, kick up you feet and Enjoy things you'll run up against a few immature one's here and there. thats why they created a kids forum....full of testosterone and no where to use it. ;D

o4250

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 05, 2005, 05:29:45 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on November 05, 2005, 12:41:05 PM
It is smartazzes like you that cause people to dump this forum. I just saw it for the 1st time last night. Sorry to cause you to waste your time reading this post. ::)

Easy brother dont sweat the small stuff, kick up you feet and Enjoy things you'll run up against a few immature one's here and there. thats why they created a kids forum....full of testosterone and no where to use it. ;D


....Or someone just can't take a joke. If i was trying to be a thingy I wouldnt of put a  ;D face in it.

The hyrbid kid

i know there not suposed to have them. because we went to the suzuki dealer on clark road and got oil and was asking him about them and he said the same stuff..
but then on the way home we saw one going down the interstate like towards miami i guess south...
but looked kool i guess.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Honda250ex

Im getting one HOPEFULLY in Jan. I wish sooner!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

svtbolt04

Where did the YFZ idea go?  I say we vote this kid off.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda250ex

WTF! Whats up with you! I decided on the LT-R!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

greenmachine

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 07, 2005, 06:31:28 PM
Where did the YFZ idea go?  I say we vote this kid off.
Should have been done already. It gets old reading what all these kids keep saying they're getting with daddy's money. If they had a job they wouldnt be hijacking every freaking thread posted & they could buy one instead of wishing dad would do it for them. Maybe if I was on the net all day long like you kids, I would have seen the LT-R already. I unlike you have a JOB that requires my attention for 9hrs out of every day. Fortunately for this forum there is a good core group that keeps it going, otherwise all the useless chatter from the kids would be driving more people away.

SOADFAN

Quote from: greenmachine on November 08, 2005, 04:29:17 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 07, 2005, 06:31:28 PM
Where did the YFZ idea go?  I say we vote this kid off.
Should have been done already. It gets old reading what all these kids keep saying they're getting with daddy's money. If they had a job they wouldnt be hijacking every freaking thread posted & they could buy one instead of wishing dad would do it for them. Maybe if I was on the net all day long like you kids, I would have seen the LT-R already. I unlike you have a JOB that requires my attention for 9hrs out of every day. Fortunately for this forum there is a good core group that keeps it going, otherwise all the useless chatter from the kids would be driving more people away.
:'(

LT-R450ApK

#12
I'm 25 and im spending Daddy's Money to Buy Mine  ;D



heres a few more pics of it also.....

http://www.floridaatv.com/YaBB.pl?num=1128981537
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

2006YFZ450

The LT-450 is a YFZ Murder.  I think "Honda250ex" is going to get one for sure cuz I think he got some money piled up for 1.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MadMudder

Quote from: greenmachine on November 08, 2005, 04:29:17 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 07, 2005, 06:31:28 PM
Where did the YFZ idea go?  I say we vote this kid off.
Should have been done already. It gets old reading what all these kids keep saying they're getting with daddy's money. If they had a job they wouldnt be hijacking every freaking thread posted & they could buy one instead of wishing dad would do it for them. Maybe if I was on the net all day long like you kids, I would have seen the LT-R already. I unlike you have a JOB that requires my attention for 9hrs out of every day. Fortunately for this forum there is a good core group that keeps it going, otherwise all the useless chatter from the kids would be driving more people away.

O k?   So you think that every kid is a useless idiot untill they work 9hrs a day. Mabye he is saving his money up to help pay for it. I herd of a kid in i think colorado that mowed lawns for 3 years to buy himself a polaris trailblazer 250.  I'm just sayin that not every kid is a couch potato who talks too much and doesn't work. Did you have a "JOB" at 13. Doubt it. I go and help my dad with his detailing business whenever i can. Sure i dont get up every day and do it but im not supposted to. I do admit that there are some kids that do that but i'm not one of them. So come on give us a little slack. (by the way i'm one of those jobless, big talking, chattering kids that you despise so much) ((by the way we have a 8hr job, it is a 6 letter word that starts with a S. SCHOOL))
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com