Just purchased wheels & tires

Started by mudnuri, January 15, 2005, 07:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

I just bought a new set of OMF/Douglas wheels from OMF.
I had them mount RazrII's all the way around.

I bought the .190 with beadlocks and reinforcing rings. I got
10x10  w/ 22x7x10 for the front.
9x9     w/ 20x11x9 for the rear.

I paid $250 for each wheel and tire.
Did I pay too much?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

atvaltz

hey man u should have called me   i just got my buddy a set of the itp beadlocks     rears    and   rolled   lips front   9 inch in back and 10's in front    for 350 shipped man  can get ya those tires  for  ohhhh probably 200  so like 600  tops  for all 4 with tires mounted    

 i can get ya the carbon fibers   for around 950  for all 4 with tires man


if they dont take care of ya give me a call   ill hook ya up  

863-781-3562
1 word   suzuki     nough said

yamadooski

For that much I would have went with the Hyper Carbon Fiber rims and Maxxis Razzr 2's.

Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com