Bithlo Nov 1 on Gust bikes

Started by Flea_Jumper, November 02, 2005, 07:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

I would say breakin them in but you know.LOL  Flea jr. gettin busy, bikes are something else

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

Some more air. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper

Think he was happy?

[attachment deleted by admin]

WOODY_450r

I would be happy if my dad bought me that quad
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Ida_Mann

sweet, congrats on them quads again.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

53yfz450

wow that track looks fun. i new he would do good on a bigger bike. i'll have to meet up with you guys there soon. ;D its been a while since we rode together. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Nice bike!! Looks like his pretty good. 8) 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Picow18

#8
Sweet pics. That track looks awesome!
Oh also, curious isn't Gust suspenion to stiff for him ? Or did you guys get it revalved?
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Chuck_Norris

great air shots. more huevos that I have

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wheelie_boy

Sweet pics... i still can't believe you have those bikes 8)
05 kx 250f

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Flea_Jumper

Thanks guys, Flea Jr. has come a long way.  The rear shock has a Noleen spring and all three shocks have total adjustability.  I have just softend them up a bit but no much.  I have done the same jumps on the bikes and Doug and I are the exact same hight and weight so they are awsome for me.

Anyways, I will let him grow into them, he is 5'10" and 127 pounds. By Christmas he will be over 6' and 180 if he keeps eating like he is. LOL

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com