BADLUCK / SQUARES GRP RIDE SAT DEC 4th 2005

Started by Thrumud, November 09, 2004, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


Eworm

WE SHOULD BUM RUSH THE PLACE ON THE SAME DATE!!!!!
50-100 Quads and just split up!!!

bbf

i do miss the riding out there . have they desided what the state is doing out there yet

Eworm

Quote from: bbf on November 02, 2005, 06:57:38 PM
i do miss the riding out there . have they desided what the state is doing out there yet

NOPE. Same chit. I did get this yesterday:

ARRA NEWS ALERT

Today the U.S. Forest Service released its long-awaited Final Rule for off-highway vehicle use on Forest Service land.

Dale Bosworth, Chief of the Forest Service, commenting about the new rule said that "OHV and other motorized vehicles are fun and exciting ways to experience national forests and we've seen dramatic increases in their popularity in the last decade."  Bosworth also said that "land managers will use the new rule to continue to work with motorized sports enthusiasts, conservationists, state and local officials and others to provide responsible motorized recreational experiences in national forests and grasslands for the long run."

AintSkeered

#79
Picayune Strand(Squares/Badluck) is a STATE, not national, forest. Don't know if it's included in this "Final Rule". Bosworth said that "land managers will use the new rule to continue to work with motorized sports enthusiasts, conservationists, state and local officials and others to provide responsible motorized recreational experiences in national forests and grasslands for the long run." The agency expects that it will take up to four years to complete the designation process for all 155 national forests and 20 grasslands. Regardless, this is progress!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

oldmudslinger

Here is  the latest B/S

http://www.naplesnews.com/npdn/cc_news/article/0,2663,NPDN_22261_4334735,00.html

They dont care about meeting deadlines!!we may have have a leg to stand on (fighting tickets) in court...

Thrumud

They broke their promise, maybe this could be to our benifit.   I think we should start another rally at the bridge.  What do you guys think ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Eworm

I can do this! And I can get at leats 40 people out there!!!

o4250

Quote from: Thrumud on December 28, 2005, 03:54:08 PM
They broke their promise, maybe this could be to our benifit.   I think we should start another rally at the bridge.  What do you guys think ?

I think we shall. >:D

Thrumud

So ... what are we waiting for ?    LET'S DO IT !!!   
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Eworm

DATE? LOCATION (what bridge? the main one when going into the squares??)? TIME?

Lets get the details here and then start a new thread

z400stunter

Let me know a date and I can bring some people for sure.  I'm down for just the bum rush.
JUMP IT!

96 warrior

Quote from: z400stunter on January 03, 2006, 12:53:17 AM
Let me know a date and I can bring some people for sure.  I'm down for just the bum rush.

shhhh
96 (and a 98) warrior

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com