mr mods

Started by cutngrs, November 02, 2005, 07:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

   mr mods frank was known as papa tribal and change his name badbansheeman58   now  he says when he trys to go on it say he has been band from the site  he dose not no what he did wrong please look in to this and let him know thank you
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Ida_Mann

nope, just checked the list,,,not on there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

o4250

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 02, 2005, 07:32:09 PM
nope, just checked the list,,,not on there.

Id@


List? is there a waiting list? I want to see this list! ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

He should be good to go now. He somehow got grouped in with someone else. It was a mistake.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cutngrs

thank you franky all happy now 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Mike, why did 250ex get banned for 3 days.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

o4250

Quote from: big-daddy on November 02, 2005, 07:58:26 PM
Mike, why did 250ex get banned for 3 days.


He hurt my feelings.

RL400

Quote from: big-daddy on November 02, 2005, 07:58:26 PM
Mike, why did 250ex get banned for 3 days.

he should be banned for ever

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on November 02, 2005, 07:58:26 PM
Mike, why did 250ex get banned for 3 days.

he didn't,,,one day.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 02, 2005, 07:37:27 PM
He should be good to go now. He somehow got grouped in with someone else. It was a mistake.

Mike

guess I missed something?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RL400

#11
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 02, 2005, 08:37:29 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on November 02, 2005, 07:58:26 PM
Mike, why did 250ex get banned for 3 days.

he didn't,,,one day.

Id@

So calling someone a queer is only 1 day?  Isnt that personal attacks/verbal abuse?  Seems like other people got banned longer for similar reasons as that...  Not to mention his continuous spamming.

Am I missing something?  Because to me it seems like something isnt right.  We've all taken his crap for awhile, and now I'm not understanding why hes still around.

Some please explain.

rl.

edit: This is what it says in the rules

Offensive and Inappropriate Posts will be Deleted.
-1st offense 3 day partial ban (can read but can't post).
-2nd offense 7 day full ban (can't read or post)
-3rd offense forever ban. (can't read or post)


I dont see anything that says 1 day.

No offence, but what rules are you guys banning by?

Or atleast you may want to edit that post and add the different rules that apply for different age groups, users, and maturity levels.  Because thats what it seems like thats whats happening.

Or just delete the rules thread in all, because obviously theres alot of people not abiding by them, and not much action being taken.  In this situation, when there actually is action being taken you're not going by your word.

I'm pretty sure im not the only one here thats pissed off at this child.  It seems like the end of ATVFL (for me atleast) is near, because everytime I come here i leave pissed off because of asshats (yes, asshats).  Please obey your own rules, or modify them (...then obey them).  You created them, or atleast had some say in them.

Also: when I say "you", I dont mean you specificly Ida Mann.  I don't know who banned him or any other users, im just talking to the moderators in general.

Thanks,

rl.

For reference: (I bolded, italicized, and underlined anything i thought was most important) [Original Post by Mr.BoNeS]
Quote
If myself or any of the moderators find any offensive posts or posts that are inappropriate they will be deleted without notice. Consider the site rated G, for general audiences.

Any bashing other members or hijacking a thread with a personal attack will get the whole thing deleted. Also, profanity will get your post deleted.

This goes for new accounts that have offensive screen names. They will be deleted without notice. You'll have to reregister.

I don't have time to read through all the garbage, so I hit the delete key. End of story.

Repeat offenders will get banned from the site.

If you can't agree to these terms, take your negative comments and behaviors to another site.

If you find a post that you think might be inappropriate, click the "Report to Moderator" link. This sends an email to the moderators so we can look at it.

Offenses are handled as follows:

First warnings will be issued, then:

1st offense 3 day partial ban (can read but can't post).

2nd offense 7 day full ban (can't read or post)

3rd offense forever ban. (can't read or post)

o4250

Its because he's a child.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: RL400 on November 02, 2005, 08:45:22 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 02, 2005, 08:37:29 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on November 02, 2005, 07:58:26 PM
Mike, why did 250ex get banned for 3 days.

he didn't,,,one day.

Id@

So calling someone a queer is only 1 day?  Isnt that personal attacks/verbal abuse?  Seems like other people got banned longer for similar reasons as that...  Not to mention his continuous spamming.

Am I missing something?  Because to me it seems like something isnt right.  We've all taken his crap for awhile, and now I'm not understanding why hes still around.

Some please explain.

rl.

edit: This is what it says in the rules

Offensive and Inappropriate Posts will be Deleted.
-1st offense 3 day partial ban (can read but can't post).
-2nd offense 7 day full ban (can't read or post)
-3rd offense forever ban. (can't read or post)


I dont see anything that says 1 day.

No offence, but what rules are you guys banning by?

Or atleast you may want to edit that post and add the different rules that apply for different age groups, users, and maturity levels.  Because thats what it seems like thats whats happening.

Or just delete the rules thread in all, because obviously theres alot of people not abiding by them, and not much action being taken.  In this situation, when there actually is action being taken you're not going by your word.

I'm pretty sure im not the only one here thats pissed off at this child.  It seems like the end of ATVFL (for me atleast) is near, because everytime I come here i leave pissed off because of asshats (yes, asshats).  Please obey your own rules, or modify them (...then obey them).  You created them, or atleast had some say in them.

Also: when I say "you", I dont mean you specificly Ida Mann.  I don't know who banned him or any other users, im just talking to the moderators in general.

Thanks,

rl.

For reference: (I bolded, italicized, and underlined anything i thought was most important) [Original Post by Mr.BoNeS]
Quote
If myself or any of the moderators find any offensive posts or posts that are inappropriate they will be deleted without notice. Consider the site rated G, for general audiences.

Any bashing other members or hijacking a thread with a personal attack will get the whole thing deleted. Also, profanity will get your post deleted.

This goes for new accounts that have offensive screen names. They will be deleted without notice. You'll have to reregister.

I don't have time to read through all the garbage, so I hit the delete key. End of story.

Repeat offenders will get banned from the site.

If you can't agree to these terms, take your negative comments and behaviors to another site.

If you find a post that you think might be inappropriate, click the "Report to Moderator" link. This sends an email to the moderators so we can look at it.

Offenses are handled as follows:

First warnings will be issued, then:

1st offense 3 day partial ban (can read but can't post).

2nd offense 7 day full ban (can't read or post)

3rd offense forever ban. (can't read or post)

well pardon me oh wise and grey-bearded one, but I don't sit at my computer with a copy of the rules right next to the monitor.  This was something I felt needed to be taken care of right away and did not consult with an attorney before being read my rights.

Maybe next time I will call a tribal counsel of the mods to decide the fate of an offending member.

now, for the rest of my comments that I just backspaced to get rid of, I will PM you with,,,,for now, I consider myself corrected and shall amend the ban.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RL400

#14
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 02, 2005, 10:04:04 PM
well pardon me oh wise and grey-bearded one, but I don't sit at my computer with a copy of the rules right next to the monitor.  This was something I felt needed to be taken care of right away and did not consult with an attorney before being read my rights.

Maybe next time I will call a tribal counsel of the mods to decide the fate of an offending member.

now, for the rest of my comments that I just backspaced to get rid of, I will PM you with,,,,for now, I consider myself corrected and shall amend the ban.

Id@
And now a sarcastic reply for you too! :Clap.gif
For some reason I thought I would get an actual thought out reply that actually makes sence, guess not.  And you are a moderator, shouldnt you know the rules?  Theres only a few.

I truely didn't mean to piss you off.  I guess you took it the wrong way.  Just voicing my opinion.  I was trying to be nice about it, from now on i guess ill try not to be.

rl.

Ida_Mann

something I have learned with my ex-wife(big surprise huh?) is that communicating via typed words never gets the real point across,,,,especially between dry-witted people.

as far as the thought out response,,,,that was PMd to you.

too much caffine, tooooooo much caffine.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jjamesbar

i got banned for a few hours yesterday. all is well now. thanks to mike.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: jjamesbar on November 03, 2005, 03:31:42 AM
i got banned for a few hours yesterday. all is well now. thanks to mike.

jeff

AND DON'T EVER LET WHAT YOU DID HAPPEN AGAIN MISTER.  :-*
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RAP04

Quote from: RL400 on November 02, 2005, 10:17:47 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 02, 2005, 10:04:04 PM
well pardon me oh wise and grey-bearded one, but I don't sit at my computer with a copy of the rules right next to the monitor.  This was something I felt needed to be taken care of right away and did not consult with an attorney before being read my rights.

Maybe next time I will call a tribal counsel of the mods to decide the fate of an offending member.

now, for the rest of my comments that I just backspaced to get rid of, I will PM you with,,,,for now, I consider myself corrected and shall amend the ban.

Id@
And now a sarcastic reply for you too! :Clap.gif
For some reason I thought I would get an actual thought out reply that actually makes sence, guess not.  And you are a moderator, shouldnt you know the rules?  Theres only a few.

I truely didn't mean to piss you off.  I guess you took it the wrong way.  Just voicing my opinion.  I was trying to be nice about it, from now on i guess ill try not to be.

rl.


Wow... Get a grip dude.. Its only the net

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

RAP04

get some water and soap smoke

Smoknbanshee

that would require me to get my fat a$$ up out of this chair...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com