Anoriginal rides my YFZ...craps his pants

Started by Chillinthemost, October 31, 2005, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

the cc's dont matter. :D the yfz is built for racing and i will garantee you $100 that stock to stock the yfz will pull the holeshot 5 out of 5. if the yfz is slower than the raptor than why arent any pros using it. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!

Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair.  If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.

How isnt this Fair? Hell thats even a bonus for you,Tell you what i got a Z400 that ill race you on! and if you When Ill burn my Vinson In Front of Everyone!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!

Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair.  If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.

kid, you look alot smarter when you don't type stupid $hit like above....cc's don't matter.  there are alot more to racing then just the motor...if that was the case, the 799cc bombadier 4x4 would be the fastest....you need to do some research and reading of some atv magazines or something to look smarter on this website....i read your post, not to laugh with you, but to laugh at you....

word of advice....if your not absolutely sure you know what your talking about, don't say anything and 50% of the time when you know your absolutely right, still keep your mouth shut...you will make more friends and look a whole heck of alot smarter on a public forum....

now i am not trying to continuously bash  you, but get my hint......please.....it will do us all a favor....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Honda328i

We don't need to see your stinkin' Anal-ridge   :M :Dead.gif ;D  LOL, that's just wrong!  >:D  As for the craptor, there's no way it would beat a YFZ, that is a real load of Bull s.   :R :R :R
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Smoke, please have a race at Saltsdale for old time sake. I would put 5 bikes on this kids raptor in the first 50ft. SEEEEEE YA. That raptor is probably faster top speed but it aint beating me in a drag.
  How did this topic come to this? My buddy got cow sh1t on him and now everyone wants to race ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

bigscrub79

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!

Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair.  If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
I watched a banshee beat the crap out of a Kawasaki 700, so the engine size doesnt have much to do with it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

FOREMANRON

THE TOPIC CAME TO  THIS BECAUSE THE CRAPTOR KID HAS TO PUT HIS TWO SENSE IN EVERY TOPIC POSTED WHETHER IT PERTAINS TO HIM OR NOT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

qt314nfla

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!

Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair.  If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.

Any good racer knows that it's about the rider and experience not just the quad and how many cc's.   My money is on Chillin all day long.  Bring it and let me know how bad you kick but Matt.

jjamesbar

right qt, and matt has the total package, a fast azz quad and can ride like heck.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: FOREMANRON on November 03, 2005, 05:30:08 AM
THE TOPIC CAME TO  THIS BECAUSE THE CRAPTOR KID HAS TO PUT HIS TWO SENSE IN EVERY TOPIC POSTED WHETHER IT PERTAINS TO HIM OR NOT

Amen brother.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2005, 03:51:04 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!

Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair.  If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
I watched a banshee beat the crap out of a Kawasaki 700, so the engine size doesnt have much to do with it.

Yea I believe a Banshee can do that.  I seen a Banshee blow the doors of a YFZ.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: raptor350 on November 02, 2005, 11:53:42 PM
the cc's dont matter. :D the yfz is built for racing and i will garantee you $100 that stock to stock the yfz will pull the holeshot 5 out of 5. if the yfz is slower than the raptor than why arent any pros using it. ???

Cuz they race the 450 class.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

big-daddy

its all blah, blah, blah.... The kid is not going to race anyone. he reminds me of a little LA Valley Boy, blah,blah, blah on all the threads and highjack them with 2 word B/S. 

Matt, why do you have holes in your pants?   

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

#38
Quote from: big-daddy on November 03, 2005, 12:09:17 PM

Matt, why do you have holes in your pants?   

Makes for easier poison gas evacuation. I wish I had something else on rather than those shorts. My izass just doesn't look as hot as it should in those shorts.

Hey, I'll drive Chillin anywhere he wants to go, pay for the trip, the hotel, the food, the gas, etc. Raptor700r only has to name the place and time. I'll cover it.

Da_Mtg_Man

I want in on this one. I have a G-note on Matt. Put your money where your mouth is Raptor700r. Just remember this, NEVER let your bulldog mouth overrun your chihuahua a$$.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 02:05:17 PM
I want in on this one. I have a G-note on Matt. Put your money where your mouth is Raptor700r. Just remember this, NEVER let your bulldog mouth overrun your chihuahua a$$.  ;)

mtg_man you know as well as i do, his daddy's money can't back that alligator mouth up he has......hell, race my banshee for a warm up, then let the chillin dog eat...

what ya say ratturd700r? 

my banshee vs. your ratturd700r for $1,000.00?
your ratturd700r vs chillin's 450 for $1,000.00?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Toomey

Woo...!! $1000!  This isn't your friendly weekend drag race.  :o
From what I read, the 700 is marginally faster than the 450, when they are both stock.  I'm assuming the 450 is modded, the 700 isn't, and from what I've read, it's gonna be a whooping.
I'm just going by what I've read, I've never ridden a YFZ or Raptor. 
Raptor700, the 450 has a DOHC, it's higher tech and makes more power and revs higher, etc.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Toomey on November 03, 2005, 02:42:38 PM
Woo...!! $1000!  This isn't your friendly weekend drag race.  :o
From what I read, the 700 is marginally faster than the 450, when they are both stock.  I'm assuming the 450 is modded, the 700 isn't, and from what I've read, it's gonna be a whooping.
I'm just going by what I've read, I've never ridden a YFZ or Raptor. 
Raptor700, the 450 has a DOHC, it's higher tech and makes more power and revs higher, etc.

That doesn't matter, It's obvious the Raptor is faster, I mean come on man, It has more CC's.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 02:49:19 PM
Quote from: Toomey on November 03, 2005, 02:42:38 PM
Woo...!! $1000!  This isn't your friendly weekend drag race.  :o
From what I read, the 700 is marginally faster than the 450, when they are both stock.  I'm assuming the 450 is modded, the 700 isn't, and from what I've read, it's gonna be a whooping.
I'm just going by what I've read, I've never ridden a YFZ or Raptor. 
Raptor700, the 450 has a DOHC, it's higher tech and makes more power and revs higher, etc.

That doesn't matter, It's obvious the Raptor is faster, I mean come on man, It has more CC's.  :D


I have to do this....The raptor is faster....that is why mtg_man sold his...cause it was soo fast...he didn't have anyone to race anymore...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hiram

All these big cc monsters,.....and the YFZ has a little 450,....BTW my money is on the 450 and day.
04 White/Red Banshee (mines)
03 Yerf Dog 90cc (son's)

backinsaddle

I'll race the kid in the woods on my wifes 250ex, and I'll put money up that I win.

1FasterBlaster

My dog runs faster than I do cause he has four legs!!

1FasterBlaster

I've beaten a Raptor 350 with my Blaster. It's all about the rider , not the ride!

big-daddy

lets all Pm the kid and set it up. Forget about racing him that all blah,blah B/S. I bet $1000.00 that he will not show up!

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jjamesbar

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 03, 2005, 05:54:12 PM

I have to do this....The raptor is faster....that is why mtg_man sold his...cause it was soo fast...he didn't have anyone to race anymore...

i think mike just wanted to get something that would start up and run when he wanted it to. i dont think the rappy was dependable all the time.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got