Main Menu

Dual pipes?

Started by 2006YFZ450, November 02, 2005, 01:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Im looking to get a aftermarket pipe for my Raptor but I can;t choose.  Im looking to get a Curtis Sparks but Im looking to get dual pipes.  Do they make them and do they give you more HP?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Dual pipes make you cripe!!!!1111 :o 8) ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

muddinguy1034

is there dual pipes for a 05 grizzly 660?

wheelie_boy

LTE makes dual pipes.  I think they're about 700 bucks and they do add some HP. Im not sure if they make them for the 700 yet though.
05 kx 250f

Honda250ex

I believe its lteracing.com yo cuz Im getting a YFZ tomarrow hopefully!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 02, 2005, 02:37:46 AM
I believe its lteracing.com yo cuz Im getting a YFZ tomarrow hopefully!

Are u ready for a yfz? 250 ex to yfz is a huge jump.
05 kx 250f

Honda250ex

Yea I know, I was thinking of a Raptor 700 but not that sure. Im riding track most of the time, the only thing thats holding me back is the RE-JETING the raptor does'nt need too but on thise website I found out you got to do something to the EFI ???
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dr.Dirt

Dual pipes make you go twice as fast as a single pipe. They give you double the HP gain of a normal pipe and they double the top speed of your quad. Why do you think the Banshee is so fast?  ::)

Chillinthemost

make sure they are chrome
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Eworm

hahahaha. That is funny. Raptor700: Dont get dually's buddy. Waste of money unless you have some major engine work on the 05 or older 660.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 02, 2005, 02:37:46 AM
I believe its lteracing.com yo cuz Im getting a YFZ tomarrow hopefully!

So your getting it on Thursday??? Right......What color??And their is a waiting list..I think.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: muddinguy1034 on November 02, 2005, 02:23:54 AM
is there dual pipes for a 05 grizzly 660?

I have seen 1 grizzly on the web with dual pipes.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Well if you get Dual pipes it will look good and give you more Hp but I'll get a single pipe.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Eworm

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 03, 2005, 03:30:57 PM
Well if you get Dual pipes it will look good and give you more Hp but I'll get a single pipe.

That is incorrect. It will not give you more HP unless you have the right set up in the engine. Get a single pipe!

Honda250ex

I didnt go today, lets try tomarrow. I was thinking of the list >:( If they got a waiting list.... I will probally take atleast a couple of weeks or atleast a month
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

i dont think there is a waiting list there was 2 white 450's there a week a go and i just got back and there still there so.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: raptor350 on November 03, 2005, 11:14:10 PM
i dont think there is a waiting list there was 2 white 450's there a week a go and i just got back and there still there so.

I think he wants a Blue 1.  But he is going to Trade his TRX250ex,  I think that's a really bad idea cuz those dealers really screw people for trades.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

who cares what color it is if they have a blue get a blue if they have white get the white if they have both pic one. does the color really matter its a 450. ;D and yeah they do screw you on the trades. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

Well I screwed West Coast Power Sports. ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quad32x

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 05, 2005, 12:32:57 PM
Well I screwed West Coast Power Sports. ;D
Glad  to  see  ya  finally  got  some  junior. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt

Lol! That's classic Quad.  ;D

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Quad32x on November 05, 2005, 01:11:14 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 05, 2005, 12:32:57 PM
Well I screwed West Coast Power Sports. ;D
  Glad  to  see  ya  finally  got  some  junior. ::)

LOL....good one.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

GSXR1000

Raptor700 go look at these pipes they are one of the best pipes made
http://www.akrapovic-exhaust.com/main/catalog/products-catalog.htm
good luck