football

Started by ronny86250r, August 09, 2005, 07:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Cableguy, I'm expecting your  :bow.gif to the Buc's post very soon.  ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

cubnfrank

Cable guy is still in mourning over the Azz kicking the fish took yesterday. Finally it's settled the Dolphins can't hang with them Bucs
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Gamer

I don't think the Dolphins can hang with any team right now.  They just look terrible.  There secondary is probably the worst in the league.  I'm not going to be a fair weathered fan though.  I'll be at there game next week when the Chiefs kick there tail.  Hehe....

2006YFZ450

The Bucs are going ALL-THE-WAY!!!! They smoked Miami..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

CABLEGUY1

Okay as stated previously, I'm here. Without excuses , without what ifs , and without the old " you got lucky" statement. I'm here to eat my humble pie. I must say I was surprised. Tampa showed why they are the #1 rated defense.  The game went as I expected in the first half but after Pitman broke that fifty something yard touchdown at the end of the third quarter and then on the next series they picked up Ferrots fumble and ran it in for another touchdown I new it was over. That seemed to brake Miamis back. THE BUCS WERE THE BETTER TEAM YESTERDAY. There I said it. Okay Buc fans? LOL. That being said let me say this. The Fins will destroty KC next week. I was in the third row at the ten yard line so at least I was able to see some up close action. I will leave you with some pictures from the game,but remember next week ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

CABLEGUY1

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

CABLEGUY1

#106
 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

#107
I noticed someone asked where the Bucs fans were.  Well to be honest I'm sure we were out of town riding and enjoying ourselves.  You see we can do this because it's easy to relax when you know you're going to win.  We don't have to stay home, read the paper and internet to check stats, and worry if we will lose.  It's in the stars. 

Cableguy, are you going to be ok?  Really you should sit down and prop your legs up.  I know it took alot to come out and say it loud and proud.  Be careful you don't go into shock.

Oh and one last thought....someone gave a play by play of how we won our games and tried to down play the Bucs.  Either way at the end of the day our stats say 5-1 and first in the division.

Like I say every weekend.  Win or Lose.  GO BUCS!

CABLEGUY1

#108
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 17, 2005, 07:49:37 PM
I noticed someone asked where the Bucs fans were.  Well to be honest I'm sure we were out of town riding and enjoying ourselves.  You see we can do this because it's easy to relax when you know you're going to win.  We don't have to stay home, read the paper and internet to check stats, and worry if we will lose.  It's in the stars. 

Cableguy, are you going to be ok?  Really you should sit down and prop your legs up.  I know it took alot to come out and say it loud and proud.  Be careful you don't go into shock.
Oh and one last thought....someone gave a play by play of how we won our games and tried to down play the Bucs.  Either way at the end of the day our stats say 5-1 and first in the division.

Like I say every weekend.  Win or Lose.  GO BUCS!

Hey QT, It's not that I HAVE to stay home and read the paper or the internet to check stats, I choose to do that. That's what they call a "Die hard fan". You see there's a difference between a fair weather fan and a die hard. And I was enjoying myself also only I was at the game enjoying myself. Had I not had tickets and had gotten my RV fixed I to would have been riding and watching the game in between. Again, another difference between a die hard fan and a fair weather fan. Don't worry you'll get there. Oh yeah, don't get confused I didn't say it loud and proud I said it grudgingly. That's called "if your gonna talk the talk you have to walk the walk". That's what die hard----- oh never mind.  I was satisfied with admitting defeat and giving credit but QT had to go and open the flood gates. LOL. This is the last time you will hear this from me so pay attention. THE BUCS WERE THE BETTER TEAM YESTERDAY.  Okay now that that's out of the way listen up. I have to bring the smack early. If you think for a minute that the Bucs are as good as there record your wrong. QT the facts don't lie. Tampa squeaked by some poor teams and are reaping the benefits. Yes the W is all that matters but your reality check is right around the corner. The question is when the bottom falls out will you be here to talk smack or will you only post after a win? The  "we were riding enjoying ourselves" excuse will only work once.  Enjoy the high now the hang over is coming soon.

qt314nfla

Talk smack?  I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I speak the truth.  And in fact that is the only time I've made any comments other than the usual.  And yes even if they lose I will still post the same comment.

Win or Lose, I'm still a die hard bucs fan.  GO BUCS! ;D

ronny86250r

bucs all the way baby i just tivo the games ride all day then watch the game. they are looking good they will go all the way

cubnfrank

#111
Cableguy, I was sitting across from you.

Seems like all the scoring was down at our end. Which was great. Way to take your medicine. Buc fans know how the Phins must feel. Last year we couldn't beat anyone 5-11. Ricky was not running like he used to this week. Well, we got 2 weeks to talk about this game before the 49ers.  This is our by week and Im going riding this weekend :)
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

CABLEGUY1

cubnfrank, that was only the second time I went to a game there and I have to say it was cool being that close to the sidelines even though we lost. I would rather sit there than in the suite. Unless there serving beer and food in the suite.LOL. We were outplayed. It's hard to beat a team in there own house especially one that has a defense like Tampa. Take away Pittman and I wasn't impressed with either teams offense. But it was that D that put a beat down on us. Life goes on. :'( I hope we take it out on Kansas City next week. It was a good game until the end of the third quarter than the levy broke. No sour grapes here we got our butts kicked. I bleed auqa and orange though. Always have always will. I know one things for sure. When I die someone will inherit a nice collection of memorabila. Unopened Dr Pepper bottle from perfect season with schedule on it, a ticket from 1966, the first Dolphin win coached by George Wilson,  an authentic football signed by Marino, etc etc etc. No I'm not that old. LOL. Now that our game is over I won't root against the Bucs.  I just wanted to rattle a few cages before the game. ;D 

jwscroll

Florida has football teams? I thought the Falcons were all that existed. ;)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Honda250ex

The colts Oh yea!!! ;D :Y :Y :Y :Fp
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 17, 2005, 09:06:40 PM
Talk smack?  I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I speak the truth.  And in fact that is the only time I've made any comments other than the usual.  And yes even if they lose I will still post the same comment.

Win or Lose, I'm still a die hard bucs fan.  GO BUCS! ;D
Still waiting. :'( :'( :'( :'(

cubnfrank

Cableguy, they played like @$%&#&%^. I was so mad I huried back from croom to watch that pathetic game. Carolina is comming to town & If Sims is starting Im not staying home to watch the game. Im gonna tape instead. We'll see what happens.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

qt314nfla

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on November 01, 2005, 07:38:36 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 17, 2005, 09:06:40 PM
Talk smack?  I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I speak the truth.  And in fact that is the only time I've made any comments other than the usual.  And yes even if they lose I will still post the same comment.

Win or Lose, I'm still a die hard bucs fan.  GO BUCS! ;D
   Still waiting. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Like I said....win or lose, I'm still a die hard bucs fan.  GO BUCS! ;D

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: cubnfrank on November 01, 2005, 08:02:22 PM
Cableguy, they played like @$%&#&%^. I was so mad I huried back from croom to watch that pathetic game. Carolina is comming to town & If Sims is starting Im not staying home to watch the game. Im gonna tape instead. We'll see what happens.
Hey Frank, never say never. If there defense has a good game they have a chance. They will probably need a defensive score or two or maybe a couple field goals and they could still pull it off but it will depend on there defense. I thought it was a bonehead move to send home one of there star defensive players. They should have just fined him and let him play but I think theres more to it behind the scenes. The schedule gets tough now playing teams with winning records. They need to bring a veteran QB  out of retirement as an insurance policy. Even Testaverde would look good now. It could always be worse,you could be a Miami fan. There killing me. A few of us plan on going to Croom Veterans day weekend if your interested. I'll have the game on in the RV for the die hards.LOL.

cubnfrank

Cableguy, your right they need the defense to step up with some points. Sending Simeon home was not a good decision. That means that they were looking past the 49ers. Keep me posted about Veterans day, I should be there
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

RAP04

Nuck if you Buck :Y

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com