Pax Track Next Saturday-Dreth

Started by Flea_Jumper, October 31, 2005, 01:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

 Who wants to do Pax next weekend Dreth.  T2 was telling me you might be up for it.  Let me know.

Ride1Rob

I thought Dreth was outta the game for alil while. I need to give him a call and find out what's going on.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hollywood

If so let me know I'd be in for Saturday
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper

Spoke with Dreth and Sunday would be better.   Who's in.

Hollywood

Doubt I can make Sunday.....I have a race but if I decide not to go I'll meet yall at Paxx. Really depends on how my back feels and if I can get my arms conditioned for the race or not. Being out of town again is really not helping my race season. ::)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper

Know how you feel.  I have a race on Sunday at Sandmountain and I am not sure if I will make it.  MY shoulder and lack of practice keeps me from wanting to go.  Let me know.

Hollywood

I'll let you know later in the week. I've been in Mobile 4 out of the last 6 weeks and my muscle conditioning has suffered dramatically. I barely got through 2 laps of the moto Sunday before I couldn't even hold the throttle down due to arm pump. I hate to bow out of the series but there isn't much sense in me racing it if I can't be at 100% plus I'll get a whole lot more track time just practicing to get ready for the FTR.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda328i

Quote from: Hollywood on November 01, 2005, 03:41:34 PM
http://www.paxtraxmx.com/GeneralInformation.html ;)

Thanks Steve, would like to come, but not sure; fell off a ladder yesterday and messed up my left shoulder and my jammed left thumb.  Perhaps I should though, my injury record is less ON the ATV than it is off  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Count me in. Just let me know what time.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Nightbreed

I know that Dreth is out, and he has no computer service now, he is having ATVFLORIDA withdrawals as we speak.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

mudman8024

I just moved to Flagler county, and Pax Trax is about 15 min from my house.  I'm not up for racing but I would love to go and watch sometime.