High Lifter Mud Nationals, Mud Creek, Jacksonville, TX - (Mar 29-Apr 2)

Started by rubicon500kid, October 31, 2005, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

ok I know its along time ahead of it but it is better to start early then trying to organize a group ride the last minute. im going to be heading up there for mud Nat's would any one like to go up there too? Maybe we could caravan up there and have a big camp site and represent ATV FLORIDA. now I think these dates r the right ones but I really don't know yet but im  going to call up high lifter and see if these r the right dates.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

o4250


rubicon500kid

Hahhaahahahaaahahah I know but plz don't post unless it's about this topic. Thanks.
Here is a link about it.
http://www.highlifter.com/store/atvmudnationals06.html
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80