Airsoft

Started by miamiblaster, January 13, 2005, 09:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

Quotehave nothing to do but get drunk we will PROBABLY leave the elite resort and go off to the WOODS. I KNOW BETTER THEN TO SHOT THAT THING AROUND PEOPLE....... I can poke someones eye out lol...
GETTING DRUNK AND SHOOTING THAT THING DOESNT ADD UP TO ME JUST MY .02$

races2win

beer, bullets, babes.....they'll get ya into trouble!! ;D
fun..but trouble!!lol
anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!

dreth

all this and they erased my post about playing it on quads and i was just joking ,plus i thought it was another name for paint ball ???
where i grew up if a cop seen them things they would shoot first and ask questions later ;)
DO THEY HURT LIKE PAINT BALLS ?

miamiblaster

QuoteGETTING DRUNK AND SHOOTING THAT THING DOESNT ADD UP TO ME JUST MY .02$
Dude no offense but is you head on backwards lol I said IF we have nothing better to do then get drunk we will play airsoft meaning that either we get drunk and do nothing or not get drunk and play a few airsoft games???? Come on Chuck you must have me confused with some erresponsible person??
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

miamiblaster

Quoteall this and they erased my post about playing it on quads and i was just joking ,plus i thought it was another name for paint ball ???
where i grew up if a cop seen them things they would shoot first and ask questions later ;)
DO THEY HURT LIKE PAINT BALLS ?
I never played paint ball but i have bin shot by one and to be honest its about the same if not more well it also depends on the gear you wear when you play. If you play with full camo then you wont feel it to bad but if you play in tank tops and shorts  :o your in for some pain. lol
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

#30
I do not have one of does, but can I play with this one.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Is that the 50 cal?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

o4250

QuoteI do not have one of does, but I play with this one.




Im on your team ;D

big-daddy

just a joke now guys and girls. That little bullet is a 44.mag next to 50.mag. bigger is better and that the best of hand cannon. this post was getting to serious.  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jbbj220

By the way those as you call them sissy rangers are FEDERAL LAW OFFICERS, and they carry REAL GUNS.

I for one would not run around in the woods at night in a nitional forest with one of them. There have been more than one case of people being shot by the law for carrying toy guns that do not look a real as they do. Poachers are a real problem in the ONF.

Just my 2 cents worth. ???

   Jim
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

big-daddy

Mike desert eagle 50.ae house and atv protection. so if the dog doesnt get you the owner will. They better hope the dog get them first. its safe around the house it very hard to pull back the slide. when you shoot it in the day time a flume come out about 3 feet long and 2 feet wide.  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

ammo use in hand cannon
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrasher

those like the black talons?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Kawa3

well ive played paitball and stuff and still do. But if a ranger sees liek 3-10 guys with them style guns dressed in camo with paintball masks on............The ranger has to have a lil common sense and know what they are doing
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

customrubicon

 It was said earlier.....Time and Place.  
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Chuck_Norris

#40
QuoteDude no offense but is you head on backwards lol I said IF we have nothing better to do then get drunk we will play airsoft meaning that either we get drunk and do nothing or not get drunk and play a few airsoft games???? Come on Chuck you must have me confused with some erresponsible person??
Brother I am sure you are a responsible person, by the looks of the guns it is my opinion that you will be eating dirt or worse being shot from some over reacting ranger that sees nothing more the an assualt rifle and a pistol. there have been many mistaken shooting by police officers mistaking toy guns that have an orange barrels for the real thing . Your cool in my book 8) everyone here  will back you up if you are ever in a situation. I try to avoid drawing additional attention to myself by unwanted  law enforcement.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I have played paintball in the past in a controled enviorment. whatever you decide be safe

robo02cop

Rangers are not wannabe law enforcement!!!  They will take you to jail just as fast as the deputy or police officer in your local town!!!  The 85 year old 260lb fat guy walking through the mall with a shiny belt that only carries a radio and a pair of rubber gloves......Now that is a WANNABE!!!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

yunt2ride

QuoteBrother I am sure you are a responsible person, by the looks of the guns it is my opinion that you will be eating dirt or worse being shot from some over reacting ranger that sees nothing more the an assualt rifle and a pistol. there have been many mistaken shooting by police officers mistaking toy guns that have an orange barrels for the real thing . Your cool in my book 8) everyone here  will back you up if you are ever in a situation. I try to avoid drawing additional attention to myself by unwanted wanabee law enforcement.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I have played paintball in the past in a controled enviorment. whatever you decide be safe


I'm with him on this. Draw your weapon, put down the gun and get on the ground. Then ask questions.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

alex_trxer

robo02cop are you making fun of me  :'( just kidding ;D
getting them back

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com