Anyone ride street bikes?

Started by RL400, October 31, 2005, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RL400

Just curious to see who rides motorcycles, and what you ride.

rl.

mikeE36

No but i want to get into it. I'm kind of afraid of getting hit by old farts down here.

z400stunter

I just got rid of a '97 gsxr 600 and thinking of getting a newer 750.  I love to ride, but Naples isn't the greatest spot to ride.  ANyone know of anyone selling a 750?
JUMP IT!

L.E._YFZ_2005

i have a  2005  yamaha  r6 raven edition with
custom paint 
m4 high mount
520 ocnversion with  1 down in the front 3 up in the back
and pilot powers

=)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

RL400

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 31, 2005, 12:06:31 PM
No but i want to get into it. I'm kind of afraid of getting hit by old farts down here.

I want to get in to it too....  Im hoping to get one in a couple of months, thats why im curious about other members riding.  Hoping to get a used CBR600RR or F4i or something.  Then dad is looking to get a 2006 Honda ST1300 (Black).

Quote from: z400stunter on October 31, 2005, 01:17:01 PM
I just got rid of a '97 gsxr 600 and thinking of getting a newer 750.  I love to ride, but Naples isn't the greatest spot to ride.  ANyone know of anyone selling a 750?

have you seen the new 06 gixxers?  they look tight.

rl.

RL400

Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on October 31, 2005, 01:46:58 PM
i have a  2005  yamaha  r6 raven edition with
custom paint 
m4 high mount
520 ocnversion with  1 down in the front 3 up in the back
and pilot powers

=)

nice do you have any pics of it?

rl.

mikeE36

well i cant get one until i move out. My parents think i'll get killed.

2006YFZ450

When I get out of the house then I can but 1 but doesn't look it going to happen.  My whole family is against Motorcycles.  But 1 day I'll get my self a R1 SE.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250


dmljohnson

used too...wife made me sold my 01 gsxr 1K and 03 R1.....sweet..but motorist dont respect bikers here in miami....so i sold them...too many friends died for the last couple of years......
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

FREEK


Bush Hog

We've got three street bikes
Harley 95 Softail Custom
Harley 05 V Rod
Suzuki 04 C50 Boulevard




2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RL400

Quote from: FREEK on October 31, 2005, 08:41:35 PM
Every now and then....

sweet bike, welcome to the site... got any more pics?

rl.

PaulyV500

I ride a 2003 vtx 1800c.  It is uranium green with tons of chrome.  We go on long rides up through onf and Mt. Dora. I have been riding since I was a kid. On road or off,  I just want to ride. Rubber side down!!!!!!!!!  Pauly
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

o4250


RL400

Quote from: PaulyV500 on November 01, 2005, 04:18:28 PM
I ride a 2003 vtx 1800c.  It is uranium green with tons of chrome.  We go on long rides up through onf and Mt. Dora. I have been riding since I was a kid. On road or off,  I just want to ride. Rubber side down!!!!!!!!!  Pauly

sounds like a sick bike, have any pics?

PaulyV500

Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 04:25:47 PM
Quote from: PaulyV500 on November 01, 2005, 04:18:28 PM
I ride a 2003 vtx 1800c.  It is uranium green with tons of chrome.  We go on long rides up through onf and Mt. Dora. I have been riding since I was a kid. On road or off,  I just want to ride. Rubber side down!!!!!!!!!  Pauly

sounds like a sick bike, have any pics?
I do have pics,  but I do not know how to post them.
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

RL400

#18
you can do it 2 ways, 1 way is when you reply click "Additional Options" at the bottum, the select the image you want to upload then click "post"

but if your file is too big, and dont know how to resize it then use this other way:

go to putfile.com and select the image you want to upload from your computer.

once you upload it, it'll show the image and to the right it'll say URL, BB, and HTML.

Click "Copy" next to the box that says BB, then come back here and paste it. (sometimes clicking copy doesnt work, so you may have to highlight the stuff in the text box then paste it here)

it'll look like this when you paste it in the box [ url=http://www.putfile.com][IMG ]http://x10.putfile.com/10/28112575644.jpg[/img][/url]

FREEK


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com