Toyota or FORD

Started by 02_Super_Tacoma, October 27, 2005, 09:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which truck is better looking?

Toyota
18 (40%)
FORD
27 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Honda250ex

I wish Raptor700R would read thise he would be pist! ;D But Lightning's haul a$$.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

02_Super_Tacoma

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 28, 2005, 12:53:53 PM
13.8 at 95 doesnt seem possible.. I think you were off in one of the numbers..

Anyways.  450rmike can vouch for my truck so dont be calling me a poser like someone on here with a bent clutch...

My number's are right I'll call my buddy to see if he still has the time slip.

here are the guys that did the work on it

http://www.atsdiesel.com/ATSWebsite/Home.asp
02 Supercharged Tacoma

4fittyr

TOYOTA#1 BUT OLDER FORDS R GOOD ALSO
if u can't be good be good at it

2006YFZ450

#28
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 28, 2005, 12:53:53 PM
13.8 at 95 doesnt seem possible.. I think you were off in one of the numbers..

Anyways.  450rmike can vouch for my truck so dont be calling me a poser like someone on here with a bent clutch...

Nice truck....I wish they still made them but not anymore.  Are lightning does about he same thing 13.78
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

yunt2ride

I would say not to put that Turbocharged tacoma against any Ford,Chevy or Dodge Diesel with a chip in it. You will be left behind. Nothing But a good chip is all they need.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

jjamesbar

im a ford truck man. thats all i drive.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

RAP04

Worm, the guys name is Marlin... His shop is down the street  to GAW racing (Gabbys auto works)... He built my IS when I had the spray and motor work... It Drap Worm...

enniehall

To me they both look like crap until they get a little mud on the tires!
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

mikeE36

toyota all the way  second place would be silverado z71

Ida_Mann

Quote from: enniehall on October 31, 2005, 11:51:14 AM
To me they both look like crap until they get a little mud on the tires!

sorry,,,,mine doesn't go near mud unless it has to.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

02_Super_Tacoma

Quote from: enniehall on October 31, 2005, 11:51:14 AM
To me they both look like crap until they get a little mud on the tires!

Mine has BFG Mud terrains on it......:)
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com