Check out my large snake

Started by o4250, October 30, 2005, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250





Found this out by T canal on friday. :o

RL400


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

You little redneck hoodlum! Go back to sippin' yo' lemonade and listening to the television box!  >:(  ;D

svtbolt04

How did you get back to the T? Can you ride quads out there yet?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RL400


o4250

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 12:48:47 AM
How did you get back to the T? Can you ride quads out there yet?


No, but you can still take boats. And fish.






klutchbuster400

that guy has a big white square head :N

Nightbreed

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 31, 2005, 04:25:03 PM
that guy has a big white square head :N

And you cant see his face eaither !  :N
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Nightbreed on October 31, 2005, 09:41:38 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 31, 2005, 04:25:03 PM
that guy has a big white square head :N

And you cant see his face eaither !  :N
Thats why I think he is a redneck hoodlum. He's always listening to the rap and getting bad ideas. He stole a stick of butter from the Wal-Mart yesterday. Dang kids.

Nightbreed

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on October 31, 2005, 10:04:18 PM
Quote from: Nightbreed on October 31, 2005, 09:41:38 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 31, 2005, 04:25:03 PM
that guy has a big white square head :N

And you cant see his face eaither !  :N
Thats why I think he is a redneck hoodlum. He's always listening to the rap and getting bad ideas. He stole a stick of butter from the Wal-Mart yesterday. Dang kids.
And he's wearin them there flip flops too !
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

o4250

Um my face is there. are you guys high?

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

o4250

Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:57:20 PM
Ohh you look soo cute!!!......... NOT, You look like a White fool thats been watching too many "Jeff Korwin" episodes! :-\


Did I just get made fun of for being white? Wiggers. I hate them. Actually I hate todays youth in general! >:(

RL400

Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:57:20 PM
You look like a White fool thats been watching too many "Jeff Korwin" episodes! :-\

What the hell is that suppost to mean?

rl.

RL400

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 06:06:05 AM
LOL..

stop with your dumb posts, "LOL.." does nothing good for the thread.  Or the ATVFL community.

Dr.Dirt

I think Honda250ex is trying to imitate my posts..His post wasn't funny. "Jeff Korwin" doesn't have any shows that I know of. Maybe you meant Jeff Corwin off of Animal Planet? If that's not the way you spell it, it's got to be close. I think the bottom line here is: Pay attention in school and your level of intelligence could quite possibly increase.

RL400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 03:06:00 PM
I think Honda250ex is trying to imitate my posts..His post wasn't funny. "Jeff Korwin" doesn't have any shows that I know of. Maybe you meant Jeff Corwin off of Animal Planet? If that's not the way you spell it, it's got to be close. I think the bottom line here is: Pay attention in school and your level of intelligence could quite possibly increase.

:ThumbsUp.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com