Ford F-350 for $84,650

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 30, 2005, 06:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I last year I went to Australia and stopped at some Ford dealers.  I could not beleive my eyes I saw a F-350 Crew Cab 4X2 XLT for $84,000 without a bed.  Here's the site for Ford in Aussie land. 

http://www.ford.com.au/range/fseries4x2/models/f350crewcab.asp
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ida_Mann

thats insane,,,,must be the shipping costs included in the price,,,,I hope.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2006YFZ450

The shipping doesn't really hurt but the conversion does.  remeber they drive on the other side of the road.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Remember when we saw a BMW 745IL for $180,000 and you could of buy it hear for $80,000 ??? ??? And cuz wanted to buy a Lightning but he figured it would cost less but too much hassle! :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Da_Mtg_Man

remember that Australia's money is half of what ours is worth so thats not far off if taht price is in Australian.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Honda250ex

it's not that much of a diffrence.  rember you dont have a bed.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RL400


2006YFZ450

That's still alot. Remeber you have to put a flat bed or bed on the truck and that's $2,000+  And the Gas in Australia is $3.75 a gallon.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Bigscrb15

#11
When I was in Cozumel this summer I saw these things and I thought they were crazy looking.

http://www.ford.com.au/range/falconute/views/exterior.asp

They also have the 4Door Rangers.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

2006YFZ450

Yea those Falcons are awsome but I like the XR8 the best.  Check out the site and look for pickups they look similar to an El Camino.  This guy bought one and it was wicked  fast.  All I know it went from 0-100kph in 4.5 sec.  I think their called Falcon Cammodor.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RL400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 30, 2005, 05:08:49 PM

www.xe.com .... YEAHH!!!

google looks nicer.
google loads faster.
google is better.

google wins.

rl.

Pepe

The tax on cars and truck is more
2004 Green Yamaha Kodiak 450 Auto. 4x4

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RL400


Chuck_Norris

I have a couple of good friends in Aussy country that call me when their Powerstroke have problems. even arranged for shipping less expensive parts over there. I thought the Dealership marke up was bad, WOW

2006YFZ450

It's such a diffrence in price, everything is much more expensive.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

jwscroll

Went downunder in the early 90's. Loved the exchange rate we got for US currency. The women there were pretty awesome too, they knew how to treat a sailor right.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#22
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 30, 2005, 01:43:45 PM
remember that Australia's money is half of what ours is worth so thats not far off if taht price is in Australian.

yep! took the words right out of my mouth!

currenty, if you went to Australia with  $1.33 USD they would give you $.75 Australia dollars...... so that outs that truck roughly the same as the US version..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: jwscroll on October 31, 2005, 06:01:29 AM
Went downunder in the early 90's. Loved the exchange rate we got for US currency. The women there were pretty awesome too, they knew how to treat a sailor right.
I second that. a few would do what ever they could to get you Hitched

2006YFZ450

Aussie Land is the sh*t lay back and tip a VB.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com