forgot the clock

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, October 30, 2005, 04:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I just realized that it's an hr earlier than it was yesterday at this time. I rolled over it was 5:20 so I got up made some coffee started the dishwasher, switched the laundry, put towels away and then I turned on the news, When I looked at the cable box I realized it was only 4:45 instead of 5:45. Loooks like it's gonna be a long day  ???

On the upside, My wife just got the new Victorias Secret catalog.  ;D  that should pass an hr or 2.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

Yea we got to change the clock.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ida_Mann

this is screwing me all up,,,,,clocks all over here are different.

hey mike, when your done with the catalog, can I borrow that?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 30, 2005, 04:48:09 AM


On the upside, My wife just got the new Victorias Secret catalog.  ;D  that should pass an hr or 2.  :D


An hour or two? Man I'n I'm done with that thing in under 2 min. ;D
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Qdawg76

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 30, 2005, 08:04:41 AM
this is screwing me all up,,,,,clocks all over here are different.

hey mike, when your done with the catalog, can I borrow that?

Id@
Hey Ida you might now want that once mike gets done with it   ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

o4250

You wake up at 5:30 in the morning to do laundry? :N <:(

Da_Mtg_Man

Ok, I'm done with it. I've looked at it 5 times today already. Whe else wants it now?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 30, 2005, 04:48:09 AM
I just realized that it's an hr earlier than it was yesterday at this time. I rolled over it was 5:20 so I got up made some coffee started the dishwasher, switched the laundry, put towels away and then I turned on the news, When I looked at the cable box I realized it was only 4:45 instead of 5:45. Loooks like it's gonna be a long day  ???

On the upside, My wife just got the new Victorias Secret catalog.  ;D  that should pass an hr or 2.  :D

Several things wrong with this post.  You sound like you're in the military..."we get more done before 5am than most ppl do all day."  Next, you actually started the dishwasher and did laundry?  I'm gonna have to check w/ Jen on that one.  I'm not believing you yet.  And of course last but not least 1-2 hrs w/ the magazine.  That was what really let me know you were full of shiznit.  Let's be real....30 seconds max.  See had you been realistic about the last part we may all be able to believe the first part.

LOL!!!!  Just messin w/ ya Mike.

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... First off, I always help with the dishes and laundry. second, I don't know what you people use the V.S. magazine for but I look at it, enjoy it but save a few mental pictures for later.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 30, 2005, 09:55:39 AM
You wake up at 5:30 in the morning to do laundry? :N <:(

i was thinking more along the lines of...
"you wake up at 5:30?"

rl.

o4250

Quote from: RL400 on October 30, 2005, 06:39:09 PM
Quote from: o4250 on October 30, 2005, 09:55:39 AM
You wake up at 5:30 in the morning to do laundry? :N <:(

i was thinking more along the lines of...
"you wake up at 5:30?"

rl.



Nope, you're wrong.

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 30, 2005, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: RL400 on October 30, 2005, 06:39:09 PM
Quote from: o4250 on October 30, 2005, 09:55:39 AM
You wake up at 5:30 in the morning to do laundry? :N <:(

i was thinking more along the lines of...
"you wake up at 5:30?"

rl.



Nope, you're wrong.

Oh, damn.
Well, back to Aladdin on Super Nintendo....

rl.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com