BLASTER FORUM

Started by WAKORB, July 21, 2005, 05:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaster ride @ ONF on November 19th

i'll be there
0 (0%)
i'll come but only to show every one how slow they are
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Dr.Dirt

This is the open disscusion though. He just opens up the topics and makes a post. I think it got deleted anyways so nevermind.

1FasterBlaster

So , when is this ride on anyway?

WAKORB

#52
LETS DO IT THE 19TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM READY TO RIDE!

It should be cool to see others with blasters to see how mine stacks up!
I will be there about 10:30 am. any thoughts?

1FasterBlaster

Hopefully, I'll still have my Blaster.Someone is trying to get the money for it right now.

WAKORB

#54
IM WANTING TO RIDE THIS SUNDAY THE 6TH OF NOV. ANY TAKER? ( IM RIDING MY BLASTER) ONF BIG SCRUB

1FasterBlaster

Yeah,I might be down. I'm suppose to go camping this weekend at O.N.F. I'm borrowing my friends Polaris Ranger, but I haven't gotten hold of him yet. If he doesn't come through, I'll be riding my Blaster!

WAKORB

as you saw on the other pot about this sat. you should meet up with us and antskered for breakfast and bring the blaster that will make three blasters! mayne were on to something

1FasterBlaster

Give me a call and let me know where you guys are gonna be.
  (727)204-0883

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com