If Rednecks Ruled The World.

Started by Bigscrb15, October 27, 2005, 08:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

If rednecks ruled the world. It would be great if things were like this. I can guarantee we wouldn't have half the problems we have now.







"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

rubicon500kid

that would be great i bet we wouldent have that many im not going to go thereĀ  ;D
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Ida_Mann

I don't see anything wrong with those pics,,,,,anybody else? ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

I personally enjoy Willie as president. Just think of the great things he would do. ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

FloridaATVs-com

we already have a redneck that rules the world. GWB is from Texas, wears boots and Wranglers, and is the president of the most powerful nation on earth.

If Willie was president, nothing would get accomplished. 'cept legalizing the whacky weedy.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

big-daddy

Willie is the maker of bio diesel. He got my vote.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

2006YFZ450

We already got a Cowboy in office so what kind of redneck are we going to get??
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com